stormer what breeding

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ken bred

Been watching this with interest ..Any of that blood is so diluted now it means F all ..Might as well say it goes back to the old Parsons Trump.

i had stormers last son he died in 1994. he was the double of his father white with red head. a very very good dog. ken had his sisters they were the original kenterfox kc reg dogs so maybe from them.

Posted Images

cant put the dogs names as people nick the breeding , sorry chris should have asked you first .atb sp

why would anybody want to nick the breeding ,i don,t understand people saying that

people know chris h has bred some good dogs over the years and some people who have russells who want to spice up there breeding will say its out of this that and the other just to sell they will tell the buyer what they want to hear like its out of mousleys or chris"s or any other top russell breeders there are some unscrupulous people out there.

cant put the dogs names as people nick the breeding , sorry chris should have asked you first .atb sp

why would anybody want to nick the breeding ,i don,t understand people saying that

people know chris h has bred some good dogs over the years and some people who have russells who want to spice up there breeding will say its out of this that and the other just to sell they will tell the buyer what they want to hear like its out of mousleys or chris"s or any other top russell breeders there are some unscrupulous people out there.

i have found when they don,t want to give details of breeding its for dubious reasons, the dog makes the pedigree, but theres plenty of liars out there

i have found when they don,t want to give details of breeding its for dubious reasons, the dog makes the pedigree, but theres plenty of liars out there

the dog game seems to attract liars like moths to a flame its a sad fact but true . atb sp
  • Like 1

it sells dog and puts a few quid on the price ....
  • Like 1