stormer what breeding

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ken bred

Been watching this with interest ..Any of that blood is so diluted now it means F all ..Might as well say it goes back to the old Parsons Trump.

i had stormers last son he died in 1994. he was the double of his father white with red head. a very very good dog. ken had his sisters they were the original kenterfox kc reg dogs so maybe from them.

Posted Images

ken never put stormer to many bitches so there will only be a few white terriers around with the stormer blood in them ,i had a big red headed dog many many yrs ago what was a son out of stormer which produced me some very good working terriers ,his daughter was a big ugly tri colourd bitch what i could dig to 5 days a weeks and bred down from these was some of my best working bitches and dogs ive ever had this was in the 1980s ,p brooks dog if im right and he will say if im wrong was out of the last litter out of stormer and they was born on LP yard ,ive sat many a hours with ken talking about stormer and how the dog was bred ,so yes ive got and know the breeding , kens words about stormer was (he was the best digging russell ken ever had ,but people use to call the dog because the dog was a big lump of a terrier .then in later yrs ken had a young dog off me which he called storm ,ken put the dog out for work then later got him back and sold the dog to JH from bristol which in turn i got him back from JH and worked him for a few more seasons untill i let MC have him from rotherham ,i think the last time i dug to the dog he was 10yrs old and a red hot day helping the keeper out with two other terrier men ,storm only got worked that day as another terrier which belonged to 1 of the man had greg mousley blood in it walk out of the the after about 20 mins so the old trusthed came out to play lol ..

ernesto if you pm me the ped you got on the dog i will tell you if its true or not ,as every breeding ive ever dun ive got wrote down .

cheers chris

• Like 1

no paddys mam was a bitch from ted ,a very good bitch aswell ,one that i do regret selling ,her litter sister is in irland ,she had two red ears ,cant put the dogs names as people nick the breeding and put it on to theres ,thats why ive asked the lad that started this to send me his pups ped ,ive not even gave the breeding to DW ,i just tell people enough and no more lol

• Like 1

no paddys mam was a bitch from ted ,a very good bitch aswell ,one that i do regret selling ,her litter sister is in irland ,she had two red ears ,cant put the dogs names as people nick the breeding and put it on to theres ,thats why ive asked the lad that started this to send me his pups ped ,ive not even gave the breeding to DW ,i just tell people enough and no more lol

thats the way to be tell fnuck all can i ask was it long ago u sent the sister to ireland

yeah its a good few yrs back now ,i sent pups and young stuff over there out of both of my dogs at the time ,1 man had 4 pups out the litter and no coin changed hand and some i sold to lads i didnt no so well ,note as ever came back from there ,i wanted to use a dog i sold over there back to his dam only to be told the dog got killed then acouple of months later i seen the dog in the back of a mans car that i met ,i told him i new the dog and that i bred him and phone a mate up in irland and told him i'd seen the dog ,he said yeah thats him the man as tuck the dog to breed to some bitches ,yet the other lad told me he was dead so that was it ,no more of my dogs was going out there to people i didnt rightly know .