Getting permission to go shooting on farmers land

Does anybody know how I can get permission to go shooting in or around the Doncaster area or where u can go without permission.

firstly you have to go and ask for it off the landowners/farmers and you cant be serious about the second bit are you :icon_eek:

if your new to shooting and not sure whats what ,i would look on the net and have a quick read up on the air rifle law it will give you an insight into where you can and cant shoot :thumbs:

Do not go shooting with out permission !!! You will get in a whole lot of trouble . Google local farmers in your area Get a list and ring them all or send letters telling them how responsable you are don't tell them about your local wood shooting . Also join a gun club for references and get insurance !!!

Yes I am new to shooting I didint mean go on without permission I've always just gone in some local woods around me where a few of the other lads go was just wanting to get permission to go on some land.

thats the thing you just cant do that anymore ,this is why you need to have a little read up on the law ,if your wanting to get permission to shoot somewhere so you can work your way up to getting a firearms licence for a rimfire or centrefire rifle you dont want to be caught breaking the law getting there..............You have to have a walk round or drive to farms and basically knock on doors and ask mate.

Aye getting your first permission will be the hardest after that it will get easier , But getting caught on land with out permission some nice policeman could charge you with going after game with a firearms