Anyone Else's Lurcher a Thieving Little Bugger

mine will rob anything i forget about any chance they get without makeing a sonud after ferreting i put 6 rabits on kitchon flour went for a piss cum back to fined 2 left then the 5 month old pup cum in picked a rabbit up and ran off and cum back for the last rab she took them all to her bed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Comes with the teritory,   In the past,,, A lurcher who stole everything not nailed down, in an effort to cure it, the missus left out a mustard sandwich, came back to find him licking the fridge !

I have one here that is 10yr old that has done it all it's life and no matter what i tried he would still do it on the sly..one minute they was food on the work top the next it was gone without a soun

Mine is a theiving b*****d! He has had so many things i have lost count. Some of my favourites include an entire chocolate orange with 'popping candy', a massive bag of love hearts and other sherbert

my husbands working sheepdog has been living in the house last few weeks since she was hit by a car, came home from shopping to find kitchen ransacked

1/2 loaf of bread

1 cuppa tea id left down

1 whole tub of butter

pack of biscuits

id only been gone 30mins

Mine could do that in one minute easy!

ah but can yours steal the eggs out from under a broody hen and carry them into the house unbroken?

the hen was well pissed off when i brought her surving eggs back under her

df106218.jpg

Cheers Lads :thumbs:

Gorgeous...my kind of pup :D

Thanks, its typical now were talking about thieving he's gone and done it again!

Last night he had a 75 quid Le Creuset griddle pan of the hob! Broke the pan and had the two bloody steaks in it quick time!

So the pup is over 4 and a half months old now. The training is going well got Recall etc sorted there's just one thing I am struggling with. He gets fed three times a day so isn't starving but every opportunity he gets to steal something he will!

He's had two plates down of the side and smashed them.

He had a bag of potatoes the other day.

And he had a sausage off the side last night!

He's fine when I'm around but if the phone rings or I nip out quickly for any reason he will be straight on anything I have given him a few good tellings off when I've caught him in the act but he is still carrying on! Any suggestions?

Oh and here he is looking all innocent....

df106218.jpg

Cheers Lads :thumbs:

You can just tell he's trouble :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Mine will nick anything thats not nailed down :censored: cant stay mad at them though :laugh:

Comes with the teritory,

In the past,,,

A lurcher who stole everything not nailed down, in an effort to cure it, the missus left out a mustard sandwich, came back to find him licking the fridge !!

A lurcher who stole and ate a box of wallpaper paste, didn`t notice till he went out for a shit, and stuck to the slabs,

A lurcher who came in the kitchen window, and made off with 4 chicken kievs from the plates,,in about 10 seconds !

The new pup lifted a steel soup pot, that was hevier than it, took it out and dropped it, breaking the handle

He also hides the wifes washing from the line, in his kennel.

A lurcher, who was being walked through Woolworths, grabbed the pom pom on a kids wooly hat, and made off with it, with the kid still wearing the hat and still attached !!

One who jumped the fences and brought back all the towels in the street from the washing lines,,,stockpiled them in the kennel.

Lurcher, it is actually is an old word for thief,, it`s what it means.

• Like 2

come back from the pub one night with a 12 inch pizza and sat down ifront of the tv, left the unopend box on the sofa to let the dog in the garden left the door open and went in the kitchen to get a can out the fridge, came back the dog was in his bed, sat down opened the box and it was empty, the sly b*****d had shut the box after he had ate my 12 inch pizza doner and chips.

iv got a big bunch of keys that i leave in the door and he will knock the keys when he wants to go out for a piss, a few times when i sit down for tea he will knock the keys, i get up to open the door, turn around and the sly b*****d is at my food

another time that sticks out is the wife had brought home a big juicy blueberry muffin from work so left it on the kitchen top turned round to make a cuppa, went to get the milk out the fridge and noticed the muffin had gone,

and one that really made my piss boil was the time id ran out of baccy at work and hadnt had a smoke for a few hours and left my wallet at home, got home after work got wallet and walked to the shop with the dog got a 50g pouch of tobacco ( 11 quid ish ) made a fag on the way home forgot lighter, got home left pouch on the sofa got light off the cooker went into garden for a smoke and was sat smoking away and watchin the dog playing with somthing at the bottom of the garden and after a few seconds of watching i relised that it was the pouch i had just got from the shop and not a scrap could be saved

• Like 1

its not a lurcher thieving story but i thought id share it anyways

my brother in law is a bit of a player when it comes to girls, he started a new job and within two weeks hes shagging the bosses daughter, she has one of them bishon fries things, hed spent the weekend at her house while her perents were away (her dad his boss) monday comes and her mother was watchin tv and the dog is playing with somthing around the front room shaking it and throwing it about as dogs do, it then goes over to the mam and starts pushing the play thing into her hand wanting her to throw it so she takes it off the dog and relises that shes holding a used condom from her daughters weekend of passion, the dog had stole it from the bin in her bedroom

come back from the pub one night with a 12 inch pizza and sat down ifront of the tv, left the unopend box on the sofa to let the dog in the garden left the door open and went in the kitchen to get a can out the fridge, came back the dog was in his bed, sat down opened the box and it was empty, the sly b*****d had shut the box after he had ate my 12 inch pizza doner and chips.

iv got a big bunch of keys that i leave in the door and he will knock the keys when he wants to go out for a piss, a few times when i sit down for tea he will knock the keys, i get up to open the door, turn around and the sly b*****d is at my food

another time that sticks out is the wife had brought home a big juicy blueberry muffin from work so left it on the kitchen top turned round to make a cuppa, went to get the milk out the fridge and noticed the muffin had gone,

and one that really made my piss boil was the time id ran out of baccy at work and hadnt had a smoke for a few hours and left my wallet at home, got home after work got wallet and walked to the shop with the dog got a 50g pouch of tobacco ( 11 quid ish ) made a fag on the way home forgot lighter, got home left pouch on the sofa got light off the cooker went into garden for a smoke and was sat smoking away and watchin the dog playing with somthing at the bottom of the garden and after a few seconds of watching i relised that it was the pouch i had just got from the shop and not a scrap could be saved

Now thats fekin clever,, Pavlovs human !!! hahahahaha the dug training you to it`s benifit !!!

its not a lurcher thieving story but i thought id share it anyways

my brother in law is a bit of a player when it comes to girls, he started a new job and within two weeks hes shagging the bosses daughter, she has one of them bishon fries things, hed spent the weekend at her house while her perents were away (her dad his boss) monday comes and her mother was watchin tv and the dog is playing with somthing around the front room shaking it and throwing it about as dogs do, it then goes over to the mam and starts pushing the play thing into her hand wanting her to throw it so she takes it off the dog and relises that shes holding a used condom from her daughters weekend of passion, the dog had stole it from the bin in her bedroom

Haha! :laugh:

One that I forgot.

The missus was looking after a well known chappies 3/4 cross when she took him down the beach for a run aboot.

Dog vanishes away round the corner,,and comes back with a Yorkshire Terrier in its mooth,, placed it at her feet, where it went mental trying to get back in the lurchers mooth !! thought it was a great game.

The yorkies fat owner near had a heart attack running after it,, she was convinded that "big evil dog has eaten my little yorkie" :laugh:

• Like 1

Now thats fekin clever,, Pavlovs human !!! hahahahaha the dug training you to it`s benifit !!!

he will do it if me and the missus are cuddled up on the sofa watching a dvd, knock the keys, open door turn round on the sofa in my spot cuddled up to my missus

he will do it if me and the missus are cuddled up on the sofa watching a dvd, knock the keys, open door turn round on the sofa in my spot cuddled up to my missus

You deffo want to take a litter from that dog mate !! hahahahah thats clever like !!! lol