THL amazes me....

i saw that mr humphries had died and didnt bother post it on thl as it would be pointless and only ended up with some douche knocking him. it was only in the pub the day we heard that he died some guy was telling me of some of the talks he had given in the local area.

i only wish i had taken the time to have met the chap as he was a master of his game.

godspeed mr humphries

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate , the threads on here take a life of thier own , silly threads about dead pop stars evolve into interesting debates on drug abuse , topics involving Rangers usually result in much love and footba

Lets be honest how meny members on here do you think have bought and read the shooting times.

Do you just like moaning? Maybe this forum aint for you? Then again maybe you just like coming on here for a bit of a moan? WTF are you all about starting a topic on benefits? Or was that just somethi

Mate , the threads on here take a life of thier own , silly threads about dead pop stars evolve into interesting debates on drug abuse , topics involving Rangers usually result in much love and football related comeraderie .

It,s like a pub , if a subject crops up , lets talk .

Totally agree with that.....why some people feel the need to tell folk they dont know what subjects to talk about and what subjects not to talk about i dont know :blink:

If you was in a pub you wouldnt walk up to a group of folk and tell them not to talk about a dead pop star or football...........you would just mind your business and go talk about something else.....................really not that difficult is it.

Oh no Gnasher there are quite few nosey b*****ds that would come up to you and do just that. So you just answer this thread just like you would with a pint in your hand........"What?? Get tae f**k!!!!!".

why do people need to hunt to join a hunting forum? I'm not sure if your aware but their use to be a bull breed section on this forum and alot of lads including myself joined for that very reason, however after reading about hunting for a year or so I decided to get my first Lurcher.

People like gnasher bring alot more to the forum then people who do hunt imo. :thumbs:

I do hunt mate...just i have to rely on others so cant get out anywhere near as often as id like............i cant see why folk stress over what other people do or say.....if you dont like somebody dont talk to them or read their posts its not difficult.

<p>

Lets be honest how meny members on here do you think have bought and read the shooting times.

Lets be honest how many members on here can actually read.

Lets be brutally honest here, how many on here actually fecking hunt !? not a dig but gnasher16 i know you have admitted on being here to read and learn and self admitted do not hunt, not a direct dig but f**k me its not brain surgery going on the type of posts by our top posters !

why do people need to hunt to join a hunting forum?

That's the problem with this forum, and I am very sure alot agree with that issue.

<p>

Lets be honest how many members on here can actually read.

Lets be brutally honest here, how many on here actually fecking hunt !? not a dig but gnasher16 i know you have admitted on being here to read and learn and self admitted do not hunt, not a direct dig but f**k me its not brain surgery going on the type of posts by our top posters !

why do people need to hunt to join a hunting forum?

That's the problem with this forum, and I am very sure alot agree with that issue.

to be honest I have more importnat things i.e. family,bills andwork to worry about then a internet forum bud. ;)