Had another great day today!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an invite to head out again with hounddogg today. Unfortunatly my usual partner in crime, JB is layed up, so it was just me and hounddogg for most of the day. although we did have a little help in

I know mate, it's heart breaking I didn't menation i went our for a wee jaunt today as well   To be honest though, me and the dog are both falling apart. At least the ferrets are holding it togeth

I know mate, it's heart breaking :laugh: I didn't menation i went our for a wee jaunt today as well :laugh:

To be honest though, me and the dog are both falling apart. At least the ferrets are holding it together, although they are coming into season, maybe in protest.

As much as i love it, roll on the seasons end, i'm gonna sleep for a week :laugh:

• Like 1

I know mate, it's heart breaking :laugh: I didn't menation i went our for a wee jaunt today as well :laugh:

To be honest though, me and the dog are both falling apart. At least the ferrets are holding it together, although they are coming into season, maybe in protest.

As much as i love it, roll on the seasons end, i'm gonna sleep for a week :laugh:

Make room in your inbox mate

Hi mate, Calum is actually Calvin but with all the excitement of high speed bunnies your forgiven!! Great write up again & fantastic pictures. Thoroughly enjoyed the day & have some very happy & tired hounds. I'm nicknaming u the magicion as I've never seen anyone pull so many rabbits out of holes!!! Your ferrets are a credit to you it's good to see you working with them and anticipating what's going on under ground like a true pro! Thanks again f

Hi mate, Calum is actually Calvin but with all the excitement of high speed bunnies your forgiven!! Great write up again & fantastic pictures. Thoroughly enjoyed the day & have some very happy & tired hounds. I'm nicknaming u the magicion as I've never seen anyone pull so many rabbits out of holes!!! Your ferrets are a credit to you it's good to see you working with them and anticipating what's going on under ground like a true pro! Thanks again ;)