had enough of bull xs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO dogs like this should be left for their work not walked about in public amongst the common or garden dog walkers.....it's a disaster waiting to happen as can be seen. Some dogs are good at their

Have you had the dog from being a pup ? Perhaps the trainer may be more to blame than the dog ?   Cheers.

dog leads work well also. When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead. The dog took it as a threat the terrier having

i dont know what to say really i know people say you cant 100% trust ya dog but i can honestly say i would trust any of my dogs i have had from a pup and i think as my dogs get older i would trust them more when they go past 7 i would say yeah they are more assey with other dogs and pups but i know wouldnt have any thought of them at that age killing anything just telling dogs off i know its with teeth doesnt mean i there going to kill them that the only dogs can tell other dog to f**k off lol atb :victory:

I thought that and i still do trust my dogs to a certain extent.

But what changed my mind was when 5 of my dogs all over the ages of 6 some were over 8 attacked one of the others

they had been living with for around 5 years, i had - had them dogs since being born and all 5 packed up against just the one,

luckily enough we managed to split them up, but they had done some damage - the bitch had quite a few deep holes in her

if there had been no one there, then it could have ended badly, them dogs did it twice and in the end i separated her from them.

after being separated they were fine with her - they could be in the same room, just had to be supervised at all times.

And none of the dogs had bull in them.

no next time mr tree hugger i mean mr sledge didnt u no pit bulls are a banned breed in this country, goes to show who the internet hunter is, my dog was in the wrong end of and i t cost him his life and if we all did that in the first place the said breed would never of been banned in the first place instead of giving them to the tracksuit brigade. now get of the thl and go and find ur lesbian freinds

listen sledge tell your new to the game its pricks like you that have given the bulls and the bull xs a bad name in this sport, and how was it my fault f**k face? if a dog ids going to turn it will turn i bring LL MY DOGS UP TO RESPECT EVERYTHING BUT AS SOON AS THEY HAV CROSSED THE LINE THATS IT. no doubt u have a whippet or something, 4 posts and u no it all stop hugging them trees MUPPET

id guess your about 12 years old common sense next time some dogs just fight with other dogs end of the handler has to make sure these things dont happen you are an internet hunter walking dog aggresive pit bull greyhonds in a dog park un attended off lead next time try choking him off not kicking him as we all know there will be a next time

listen to the dog park mafia i have had a life times experience in dogs and field sport if your dog handling skills were as good as your name calling is this might never have happened stick to what your good at internet forum hunting that way nothing gets hurt ya f*****g wanker

• 2 weeks later...