had enough of bull xs

Like has been said, sometimes you have to accept you have an out and out killer on the end of the lead, and need to treat it accordingly. Now most of the time that all well and good, cos the man holding the lead knows what he got, and why he got it, and handles it accordingly. Sometimes though, just some bloke end up with one, and it usually goes tits up. As has been said, if the dog is worked a lot, or not worked enough, and knows xactly what its job is and what you expect, sometimes (often) they find it difficult to grasp the difference between work and leisure time, and may not have any concept of the latter.

hello ideation i put a photo on here ov a bullx with a harness on the reason why its harnessed up is it goes ape shit to kill other dogs who it doesnt know or doesnt work with.hes contstantly on a strong lead and got some power now me mate was walking this dog as it was just going dark and three lads with a staffy type pit which was of the the lead looking rather agressive tail up looking like it wanted a fight.me mate shouts is that dog sound lads ye hes sound the lads start laughing its only a lurcher .it starts running towards me mates dog so me mate tries to pull his dog up on its back legs exposing its under side the pit x gets a grip but me mates bull x which has seen a bit ov action shook the other dog of and contnued to savage the other dogs face locked on throwing the dog round like a toy and still wagging his tail the lads start screaming its killing me dog me mate said not bad for alurcher .ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::boogy:

YEAH f*****g HILARIOUS THAT PAL, YOUR MATES DOG KILLS OTHER DOGS, ARENT YOU LOT BLOODY HARD! CANT WE BAN TITS LIKE THIS???

THIS IS WHY THE BULLX HAS A BAD NAME!

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE THINK A BULLX IS SOME MYTHICAL SAVAGE DEVIL DOG!

AND THIS IS WHY THIS GAME IS f****d!

WANKERS LIKE YOU!

It must of been a shit "pit" imo, I'm not bashing the Bullx I own one but a real bulldog isn't going to loose to a lurcher.

if you read what i said numpty me mates dog was harnessed up as always he didnt and doesnt fight dogs so what was he suposed to do let his dog get ripped up

If you read what i said NUMPTY! i said you!, not your mate, i disnt slate the owner oncer he gave the lads fair warning. im slating you for thinking its funny and a good thing. NUMPTY!

• Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO dogs like this should be left for their work not walked about in public amongst the common or garden dog walkers.....it's a disaster waiting to happen as can be seen. Some dogs are good at their

Have you had the dog from being a pup ? Perhaps the trainer may be more to blame than the dog ?   Cheers.

dog leads work well also. When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead. The dog took it as a threat the terrier having

Like has been said, sometimes you have to accept you have an out and out killer on the end of the lead, and need to treat it accordingly. Now most of the time that all well and good, cos the man holding the lead knows what he got, and why he got it, and handles it accordingly. Sometimes though, just some bloke end up with one, and it usually goes tits up. As has been said, if the dog is worked a lot, or not worked enough, and knows xactly what its job is and what you expect, sometimes (often) they find it difficult to grasp the difference between work and leisure time, and may not have any concept of the latter.

hello ideation i put a photo on here ov a bullx with a harness on the reason why its harnessed up is it goes ape shit to kill other dogs who it doesnt know or doesnt work with.hes contstantly on a strong lead and got some power now me mate was walking this dog as it was just going dark and three lads with a staffy type pit which was of the the lead looking rather agressive tail up looking like it wanted a fight.me mate shouts is that dog sound lads ye hes sound the lads start laughing its only a lurcher .it starts running towards me mates dog so me mate tries to pull his dog up on its back legs exposing its under side the pit x gets a grip but me mates bull x which has seen a bit ov action shook the other dog of and contnued to savage the other dogs face locked on throwing the dog round like a toy and still wagging his tail the lads start screaming its killing me dog me mate said not bad for alurcher .ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::boogy:

YEAH f*****g HILARIOUS THAT PAL, YOUR MATES DOG KILLS OTHER DOGS, ARENT YOU LOT BLOODY HARD! CANT WE BAN TITS LIKE THIS???

THIS IS WHY THE BULLX HAS A BAD NAME!

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE THINK A BULLX IS SOME MYTHICAL SAVAGE DEVIL DOG!

AND THIS IS WHY THIS GAME IS f****d!

WANKERS LIKE YOU!

It must of been a shit "pit" imo, I'm not bashing the Bullx I own one but a real bulldog isn't going to loose to a lurcher.

if you read what i said numpty me mates dog was harnessed up as always he didnt and doesnt fight dogs so what was he suposed to do let his dog get ripped up

If you read what i said NUMPTY! i said you!, not your mate, i disnt slate the owner oncer he gave the lads fair warning. im slating you for thinking its funny and a good thing. NUMPTY!

it might ov been in bad taste laughing but me point was it taught them lads a lesson just cos its a lurcher its a bulx just like theirs and it was them who come unstuck atb

i have read all these comments and i dont think its f**k all to do with bull cross its to do with the owners they know about hunting but dont have enough knowledge about dogs in genral i have had 3 pit x greyhounds and have worked them on every thing and i had a white bull x cross nasty thing i have ever seen i used to walk my lurchers in local places all the time and had dogs had a go at my two bull x grey and at my terrier every time that happen my dogs would always turn away and run back to me then get them out night time you wouldnt believe its the same dogs. not saying im some bloke that knows every thing about hunting as i dont and am only 24 but i know no matter what any one says i have very good knowledge about all dogs and breeds so bull x means nothing its the owners simple end off atb :thumbs:

i have read all these comments and i dont think its f**k all to do with bull cross its to do with the owners they know about hunting but dont have enough knowledge about dogs in genral i have had 3 pit x greyhounds and have worked them on every thing and i had a white bull x cross nasty thing i have ever seen i used to walk my lurchers in local places all the time and had dogs had a go at my two bull x grey and at my terrier every time that happen my dogs would always turn away and run back to me then get them out night time you wouldnt believe its the same dogs. not saying im some bloke that knows every thing about hunting as i dont and am only 24 but i know no matter what any one says i have very good knowledge about all dogs and breeds so bull x means nothing its the owners simple end off atb :thumbs:

My old wheaten x would play with other dogs, even let them chase them, as soon as he hit around 3 years of age he changed, to a point where i couldn't let him off in public, unlike previously. Sometimes they change as dogs get older.

• Like 2

i dont know what to say really i know people say you cant 100% trust ya dog but i can honestly say i would trust any of my dogs i have had from a pup and i think as my dogs get older i would trust them more when they go past 7 i would say yeah they are more assey with other dogs and pups but i know wouldnt have any thought of them at that age killing anything just telling dogs off i know its with teeth doesnt mean i there going to kill them that the only dogs can tell other dog to f**k off lol atb :victory:

spud 123 you did the right thing a lot of people who own these staffs or pits dont understand that the breed has a switch button its just a matter of time they were bred to be aggressive bull baiting dog fighting its in them they are still used today to be aggressive ive studied dogs for 30 years and back in the 70s and 80s they were dangerouse then and nothing has changed even with the crosses the aggressive gene is still very strong they are for responsible professionable people only not for the ones who are first time dog owners that like the idea of the tough look.

• Like 2

spud 123 you did the right thing a lot of people who own these staffs or pits dont understand that the breed has a switch button its just a matter of time they were bred to be aggressive bull baiting dog fighting its in them they are still used today to be aggressive ive studied dogs for 30 years and back in the 70s and 80s they were dangerouse then and nothing has changed even with the crosses the aggressive gene is still very strong they are for responsible professionable people only not for the ones who are first time dog owners that like the idea of the tough look.

I would say the origional poster done the right thing for his situation..it's just a damn shame all them nugget's out there with bull X's did not follow suit..leaving the genuine sensible lad's to hunt them properly without brining attention to themself's..

• Like 1

well people ive had bull breeds since i was born and i think they are different to other dogs when confronted most dogs would be happy just to have a little snack at the other dog where as the bull breeds just want to rip the other dog to pieces and wont stop until its done that i think they are normal dogs until they are confronted by another dog then there minds tick a different way if they were normal dogs you could walk along the beach with them of the lead like every1 else but you cant because you know if a dog just looks at it wrong well thats

:thumbs:

we all know what bull goes into a bull lurcher , and what is it they are best at ?????

is it a huge shock that that instink kicks in ?

im amased there is not more of this happening .

its a shame your with out a dog but i agree with YOU if you feel you did the right thing .

i had a wheaton grew x deerhound as my first and he would litrely eat parts of other dogs if he got chance . i hated him for it and in the end was almost unwalkable anywhere as he would hunt other dogs .

all the best .

My dog in the avatar is a bull x and i take it as my resposablty to make sure he dont hurt any other dogs he will enjoy killing a dog and he hunts for them to he has not bin let off the lead for 3and a half years .....u just cant let bulls and bull xs just run around in a public place its a accidant waiting to happen the its in there genes not to takw shit of any dog and never quit and if there from working bull stock u will defo end in tears if there let lose in parks ....imo all dogs should be on leads at all times in the park

And kicking a dog thats fighting ain't really the done thing to split it up most case's it will just make em worst 1st thing i did [bANNED TEXT] picked bulls as my dogs was learn how to break up a scrap