had enough of bull xs

Pet staff or working bullx my bullxs could be classed as pets it's all down to there up bringing just cos it's a working dog don't mean you bring it up different mine are just like pets

rex mate.... a dog that`s asked to kill its quary is not a pet as you would never ask a pet to fight for its life....and a bull x is not a Toy....

In all fairness mate when and on what british quarry would you expect a bull x to fight for its life?

dont try and give it as you cant take it .......clown lol

It was a serious question, all the quarry in this country even the illegal ones will not require a fight to the death, the quarry will flee at the first oppourtunity.

Not trying to give anything mate, you came out with the fight for its life statement.

Clown. :laugh: you even had to borrow that off mackay. :victory:

i think any one that has worked bull x for what thay were bred for will know what i ment with that statement.........as a dog that done teeth will at some point have had the quary bring it to the dog thats why you get dogs that jib ........... :yes:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO dogs like this should be left for their work not walked about in public amongst the common or garden dog walkers.....it's a disaster waiting to happen as can be seen. Some dogs are good at their

Have you had the dog from being a pup ? Perhaps the trainer may be more to blame than the dog ?   Cheers.

dog leads work well also. When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead. The dog took it as a threat the terrier having

dog leads work well also.

When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead.

The dog took it as a threat the terrier having a pop and didnt come back after a boot as it probably thought it would get another.

if the dog is trained to well...shouldnt need a lead!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead.

The dog took it as a threat the terrier having a pop and didnt come back after a boot as it probably thought it would get another.

if the dog is trained well...shouldnt need a lead!!!!!!!!!!!

listen sledge tell your new to the game its pricks like you that have given the bulls and the bull xs a bad name in this sport, and how was it my fault f**k face? if a dog ids going to turn it will turn i bring LL MY DOGS UP TO RESPECT EVERYTHING BUT AS SOON AS THEY HAV CROSSED THE LINE THATS IT. no doubt u have a whippet or something, 4 posts and u no it all stop hugging them trees MUPPET

id guess your about 12 years old common sense next time some dogs just fight with other dogs end of the handler has to make sure these things dont happen you are an internet hunter walking dog aggresive pit bull greyhonds in a dog park un attended off lead next time try choking him off not kicking him as we all know there will be a next time

no next time mr tree hugger i mean mr sledge didnt u no pit bulls are a banned breed in this country, goes to show who the internet hunter is, my dog was in the wrong end of and i t cost him his life and if we all did that in the first place the said breed would never of been banned in the first place instead of giving them to the tracksuit brigade. now get of the thl and go and find ur lesbian freinds

listen sledge tell your new to the game its pricks like you that have given the bulls and the bull xs a bad name in this sport, and how was it my fault f**k face? if a dog ids going to turn it will turn i bring LL MY DOGS UP TO RESPECT EVERYTHING BUT AS SOON AS THEY HAV CROSSED THE LINE THATS IT. no doubt u have a whippet or something, 4 posts and u no it all stop hugging them trees MUPPET

id guess your about 12 years old common sense next time some dogs just fight with other dogs end of the handler has to make sure these things dont happen you are an internet hunter walking dog aggresive pit bull greyhonds in a dog park un attended off lead next time try choking him off not kicking him as we all know there will be a next time

• Like 1

thats it no more bull xs for me, nice stroll today and the good dog went mental, poor old chap walking his russell only growelled at the bull x and he went for it shaking it about like a rag doll, so quick boot to get him of the poor chaps mutt and he then does one over the mountain would not cum bk to call so after looking for him for an hour and finally catching him, he is no longer with us which is a shame as he was a grand worker and had no reverse gear, but cant be having a dog like that so thats my season over with and start a fresh yet again but staying away from the bull xs in future

i think the bull xs would be better off if you stay away from them aswell. i booted my bull x and then he never came came back to my call, dont people realise what they write are they that clueless

if the dog is trained to well...shouldnt need a lead!!!!!!!!!!!

I would agree to a point....but obviously the two in question were not.

Also just because are dogs are trained to a high standard does this stop someone elses dogs running in and having a pop at are dogs.

Some dogs will have a go back thats dogs.

So therefore its best to use a lead then a situation like this can be prevented.

I just take my shite dogs to Northampton and leave them in a field.............everyone's doing it.!

funny old dig that,, no dogs got left....why hide chat shit we snide comments... so who are ye or whats ye other name ?

It weren't a dig at you pal. It as just a story on here last week. I wasn't having a pop.

Why do touchy about it? You got a white van?