had enough of bull xs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO dogs like this should be left for their work not walked about in public amongst the common or garden dog walkers.....it's a disaster waiting to happen as can be seen. Some dogs are good at their

Have you had the dog from being a pup ? Perhaps the trainer may be more to blame than the dog ?   Cheers.

dog leads work well also. When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead. The dog took it as a threat the terrier having

Pet staff or working bullx my bullxs could be classed as pets it's all down to there up bringing just cos it's a working dog don't mean you bring it up different mine are just like pets

rex mate.... a dog that`s asked to kill its quary is not a pet as you would never ask a pet to fight for its life....and a bull x is not a Toy....

[bANNED TEXT] i will say lads is that if u have to put a muzzle on ur working dogs to go for a bit of exersize in my eyes ur the ones that havnt spent time on the dog, and brought it up and socailised it properly, it was an accident but it would of had the same out come if it was out in the field working if you cant trust a dog out of site its not got a place in the working field in my eyes and in my opinion thats why there is so much crap in the working dog theses days, ive just ben down and paid vet bill for the old chap £350 notes so get a grip the dog was brought up well and stock broken from an early age, but i will not give a dog of any size bull x or poodle a second chance if it attacks anything bk its not got a place in my kennels end of

• Like 1

Pet staff or working bullx my bullxs could be classed as pets it's all down to there up bringing just cos it's a working dog don't mean you bring it up different mine are just like pets

rex mate.... a dog that`s asked to kill its quary is not a pet as you would never ask a pet to fight for its life....and a bull x is not a Toy....

Did I say a lurcher was pets? No I didn't I said I could class mine as pets as I bring them up like a pet and you think am daft av ad and been around bullxs from the day I got into lurchers so I know there not a toy mate

Edited by rex26

why would u want to keep a dog in a public place with a muzzle on ive had bull xs for the last 15 yrs i mite of been a bit harsh but he worked day along side or terriers and nite, could of been anyone walking that russell a young teenager or kid, could of had good money for him on ere and it been passed from pillar to post and turned again prevention is better than the cure in my eyes. the dog wasnt a youngster he was a 5 year old

your talking about it like you werent there it was 100 percent your fault not the dogs also never kick a dog young fella you could do with a few toe enders i reckon

In all fairness mate when and on what british quarry would you expect a bull x to fight for its life?

• Like 2

listen sledge tell your new to the game its pricks like you that have given the bulls and the bull xs a bad name in this sport, and how was it my fault f**k face? if a dog ids going to turn it will turn i bring LL MY DOGS UP TO RESPECT EVERYTHING BUT AS SOON AS THEY HAV CROSSED THE LINE THATS IT. no doubt u have a whippet or something, 4 posts and u no it all stop hugging them trees MUPPET

Larger deerhound crosses that I've owned and seen, although not usually instigators of aggressive behaviour, will stand their ground and fight bitterly when pressed. It's not just bull x's. I dare say plenty of people can tell of breeds prone to aggressive behaviour in certain circumstances.

Old timer 123, you talk about pits being culled if they showed any aggression towards people, where did you get this nonsense from? I don't care how old you are, you aren't old enough to have had any involvement in the breeds development and there are many many breeders who've encouraged aggressive behaviour towards people and these dogs are prized for their guarding instinct. Pits aren't just for fighting and are used worldwide for hunting and guarding. Your iron fist approach is ridiculous and nonsense. Perhaps you could post a picture of you dog on the end of a lead quivering, afraid to do anything for fear of your beating. Hardly the recipe for a good worker if you've beaten any independence out of it.

that right whats ye other user name penis......did a say beaten independence out no an i wouldnt show you a picture of a dead rat pal

I'm glad you agree that I am right. You know nothing about the development of pits and your talk of culls comes from your imagination and no basis in reality. Don't start with insults, I could be in a coma and still be 10 steps ahead of you, you mug.

Why mention penis? Is it an issue with you? Do you suffer from penis envy? Do you beat you dog due to being undersized and feeling inadequate as a man?

I wouldn't imagine you could catch a rat to photograph, what with all your dog beating, fist of iron and penis envy. I bet you're very busy.

there s a 26tts harf x collie down to road from me has bit a a old lady attacks dog`s for fun its a liabity has harf killed chav staffs yet his wifes dog has never seen a days work and just stands and watch`s both live in and both had from pups at the same time from same litter .............

In all fairness mate when and on what british quarry would you expect a bull x to fight for its life?

dont try and give it as you cant take it .......clown lol

dont try and give it as you cant take it .......clown lol

It was a serious question, all the quarry in this country even the illegal ones will not require a fight to the death, the quarry will flee at the first oppourtunity.

Not trying to give anything mate, you came out with the fight for its life statement.

Clown. :laugh: you even had to borrow that off mackay. :victory:

Larger deerhound crosses that I've owned and seen, although not usually instigators of aggressive behaviour, will stand their ground and fight bitterly when pressed. It's not just bull x's. I dare say plenty of people can tell of breeds prone to aggressive behaviour in certain circumstances.

Old timer 123, you talk about pits being culled if they showed any aggression towards people, where did you get this nonsense from? I don't care how old you are, you aren't old enough to have had any involvement in the breeds development and there are many many breeders who've encouraged aggressive behaviour towards people and these dogs are prized for their guarding instinct. Pits aren't just for fighting and are used worldwide for hunting and guarding. Your iron fist approach is ridiculous and nonsense. Perhaps you could post a picture of you dog on the end of a lead quivering, afraid to do anything for fear of your beating. Hardly the recipe for a good worker if you've beaten any independence out of it.

that right whats ye other user name penis......did a say beaten independence out no an i wouldnt show you a picture of a dead rat pal

I'm glad you agree that I am right. You know nothing about the development of pits and your talk of culls comes from your imagination and no basis in reality. Don't start with insults, I could be in a coma and still be 10 steps ahead of you, you mug.

Why mention penis? Is it an issue with you? Do you suffer from penis envy? Do you beat you dog due to being undersized and feeling inadequate as a man?

I wouldn't imagine you could catch a rat to photograph, what with all your dog beating, fist of iron and penis envy. I bet you're very busy.

ha ha ha you must know me :laugh::tongue2: