coursing dogs preban

same shit same men all the time yous all f*****g need to grow up and stop ruining peoples topics

Well every time people try keep a topic with all this on it so no other topic gets ruined it gets took off by mods instead letting it stay up and all the head cases can stay on the same topic.No one asking you read it but your on every topic that has had all this on .
  • Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

poor owen has to run to philip for help when you rang 2 weeks ago you thought you were being smart knowing lucas was injured but you near shit when i said he be ready in 2 weeks so when i rang you yes

speedie come out come out where ever you are, :toast:

well boys yous will enjoy this one rang speedie/owen today this my 4th time ringing him asking did he want this match before season ends, i was even prepared to run him for the £5 he aasked to run for

Posted Images

Start your own topic and keep off others.

You could name it 'Crabbing moaning Irish Coursers'.

Its funnt that but some did an dit got took off but the engish men can come on crabbing and nothing gets took off richie

Ok then, 'Crabbing moaning Coursers' so that everyone can join in. There is no point banging on about jackers as it seems every dog has jacked at point or other.

It's the personal attacks that get a bit boring.

• Like 1

Start your own topic and keep off others.

You could name it 'Crabbing moaning Irish Coursers'.

Its funnt that but some did an dit got took off but the engish men can come on crabbing and nothing gets took off richie

Ok then, 'Crabbing moaning Coursers' so that everyone can join in. There is no point banging on about jackers as it seems every dog has jacked at point or other.

It's the personal attacks that get a bit boring.

Well said pal
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah speedie 180 easy hares because he never catchs in jan or feb he always sick lol had to say that before someone else

HES BACK RUNNING A FEW WEEKS NOW AND THEIR WAS A PHONE CALL MADE BUT AS YEA KNOW THEIRS IS ANOTHER DOG INJURED JUST TO SAY HES AS GOOD AS EVER

well boys yous will enjoy this one rang speedie/owen today this my 4th time ringing him asking did he want this match before season ends, i was even prepared to run him for the £5 he aasked to run for wait for best bit he denied speedie was owen never wanted to run me someone went under his name and said that he,d run me ha ha ha ha what a laugh boys he said he dosn,t go on computer now yous all know this man a mental patient also i said to him about him out 2 weeks ago his blue dog was under pressure a young lad with him slipped a dog in then let on collar broke, owen told me himself in dec and jan his dog couldn,t turn them he thinks it was hurt funny its turning them now, im waiting mr owen, you,ll never live this down if you don,t run me. handbrake united.

ha ha and youll never live it down if ya dont come and explain what happened to tiny and why you have her back did the handbrake stick.