work in progress . pattern welded steel for knives

well i know the answer to "did this thread go down well "

thanks for all the kind works and support everyone .

i take orders on almost anything you like any knife in what ever steel you like as long as i can get it .

i do have a waiting list for the high end custom stuff of about 2 months . on the list is 4 of my falconry knife sets bgh013.jpgbgh012.jpgbgh014.jpg four of these (one going to frontline afganistan)falconersknifeandhellmando013-1.jpgfalconersknifeandhellmando012.jpg

and a knife i cant wait to make that has 3"blade with gut hook and solid damascus handles !

loads to do .

i just finnished a boar hunting spear that flys to florida wednesday to meet some hogs rib cage !! il photo that later !

but every week i will be selling heat treated shaped and ready to use knife blanks and a small number of finnished knives at the affordable end .

so lotsa to choose from .

allthe best , matt .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you enjoying this ?   ok let cut two billets enough for knives a peice . im doing one as straigh feather the other im going to try something very new for me . its is the straight feather with

Matt, you are a skilled man indeed. Within this lifetime I will have one off you, until then please keep posting this most interesting topic.

well there done to a point i want to stop ! everyone who has seen them here at home says there good , tell me what you think . sorry iv missed out loads of the knife making stage but got loads on an

Still drooling

I will be looking for a bigish knife for camping,along thesize of the MOD jungle issue, or the Wilkinson Sword Datrmoor if you have anything planned.

Still haven`t got anyone to refurbish my Puma White Hunter yet either (hint hint)

Still drooling

I will be looking for a bigish knife for camping,along thesize of the MOD jungle issue, or the Wilkinson Sword Datrmoor if you have anything planned.

Still haven`t got anyone to refurbish my Puma White Hunter yet either (hint hint)

ive got a dartmoor :thumbs:

Still drooling

Jammy git, swap yeh for a Puma white hunter in need of resto,, or are yeh sellin it bud??

Still drooling

Jammy git, swap yeh for a Puma white hunter in need of resto,, or are yeh sellin it bud??

no mate part of my collection :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: