work in progress . pattern welded steel for knives

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you enjoying this ?   ok let cut two billets enough for knives a peice . im doing one as straigh feather the other im going to try something very new for me . its is the straight feather with

Matt, you are a skilled man indeed. Within this lifetime I will have one off you, until then please keep posting this most interesting topic.

well there done to a point i want to stop ! everyone who has seen them here at home says there good , tell me what you think . sorry iv missed out loads of the knife making stage but got loads on an

paulus has bought on of them (not sure which yet) the other is available @ £45 posted

all the best .

grab yourselfs a bit of thl history all documented on here for £45. bargin lads, its not even the cost of a night on the piss :laugh:

are you going to be making any more of the wee neck knives in future mate? a friend is looking for one.

i would also be interested in any ideas for falconry blades / sets ( bodkin and gutting knife,also a small blade possibly damascus as i can't resist lol )

cheers

mike

Top read that I would love to have a skill like that and be able to produce knives like that .... Do you take orders on knives made by that process mate I am looking for a new hand made knife and to have one made like that would be spot on ........

are you going to be making any more of the wee neck knives in future mate? a friend is looking for one.

i would also be interested in any ideas for falconry blades / sets ( bodkin and gutting knife,also a small blade possibly damascus as i can't resist lol )

cheers

mike

Hi mike you wont be disappointed with any of mates knives he makes some cracking stuff I've just got back from his house cracking bloke

He makes a falconry set as do I

Here's a couple pics of the sets I do

falconerselm.jpg

9e3c5ecc.jpg

Atb rob

his work is top notch i have the one with the patterns in the blades with me at the mo ready for there sheaths i am doing for them and let me tell you lads they are a lot better in real life other than picks they are fantastic i all so have one of his hunter knifes witch i am fiting a handle and making a sheath this one will look top notch as well boys it has some real nice wood for the handle it will look stuning

his work is top notch i have the one with the patterns in the blades with me at the mo ready for there sheaths i am doing for them and let me tell you lads they are a lot better in real life other than picks they are fantastic i all so have one of his hunter knifes witch i am fiting a handle and making a sheath this one will look top notch as well boys it has some real nice wood for the handle it will look stuning

I can't wait either !!!!!!! :) :) :)

I can't wait either !!!!!!! :) :) :)

let me tell ya pal they are f*****g stuning very sharp too fit grate in the hand feel perfect the right size every thing ya just carnt nock em they are superb
  • Like 1

cheers

mike

Hi mike you wont be disappointed with any of mates knives he makes some cracking stuff I've just got back from his house cracking bloke

He makes a falconry set as do I

Here's a couple pics of the sets I do

falconerselm.jpg

9e3c5ecc.jpg

Atb rob

a mate has that set mate ( i think from you), i was thinking of a shorter bladed knife in damascus?