rabbit dogs..

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of this "I wouldn't breed off a failed fox/deer dog that was shit hot on rabbits" stems from some lads, not all, looking down on lads who just hunt bunnies.   In the lurcher world the rabbitin

Heres my young bitch who I would describe as a out and out "rabbit" dog, would I breed her to another "rabbit" dog? If I thought it was going to improve my stock then yes of course I would, after all

But why would you want to use a failed Bull x as a stud for rabbiting dogs ? Surely it's better to use proven rabbiting stock........or am I reading the question wrong ? Cheers

Posted Images

Guest traceyg

:laugh: @ Josy..and on another note what is a mod who does not have a clue about running dog's doing in the running dog section.. :D

you should do your home work sunshine :tongue2: just because i dont slap it all over thl doesnt mean i havent a clue . And another thing lovie when a reported post comes in ANY mod deals with it and rather then remove my way is to deal with the trouble causers s any more questions mr know it all please feel free to ask :D

you should do your home work sunshine :tongue2: just because i dont slap it all over thl doesnt mean i havent a clue . And another thing lovie when a reported post comes in ANY mod deals with it and rather then remove my way is to deal with the trouble causers s any more questions mr know it all please feel free to ask :D

They is only one place where sunshine's on me and that is out of my arse.. :D ..and one more question.. well more of a order realy..GET back in the chat room and Mod that.. :D

This place need's new Mod's if Josy has been suspended for fook all.. :blink: for the love of god.. :cray:

Seriously?

As he been suspended?

has my post on it been deleted??? i cannae see it anymore, but aye, josy was suspended by tg, dont know why...........

This place need's new Mod's if Josy has been suspended for fook all.. :blink: for the love of god.. :cray:

Seriously?

As he been suspended?

has my post on it been deleted??? i cannae see it anymore, but aye, josy was suspended by tg, dont know why...........

Yeh red yours and a few others, tracey's always been the same, takes everything personal.

• Like 1

Seriously?

As he been suspended?

Yeh red yours and a few others, tracey's always been the same, takes everything personal.

maybe a forum mod aint the passtime for her then :blink: