dogo argentino attacks tv presenter

Casso, i see totally where you are coming from. I would tend to lean towards your arguement, having a few dogs and spending very close proximity time is different than spending limited time with a yard of 30 plus dogs. Dont listen to gnasher , hes fecking banned from owning dogs which speaks volumes in itself LOL! sorry gnash you asked for that one !

Laughing at another mans misfortunes ................i bet your a real popular guy.

You may be banned but anyone in your home who is not also banned from owning dogs means dogs still can be a part of your home as long as the other family members are the registered owners. I'm well aware you know this, so no reason to teach you to suck eggs. why ohh why would you air such a thing on a public hunting forum, kudos, image maybe ? Then cry when someone makes comment. Dry your eyes, and remove WILF from your anus.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what people are saying is Don't put your face near a dog's unless you know it well. It is a stupid thing to do as the dog might see it are you trying to show your dominance over it, secondly I

Hardly the presenters fault, regardless of what she did. She did not show any aggression or inflict any pain to the dog. If it had been a child putting it's face near the dog and the dog bit it, woul

Cracks me up the way some folk are defending this like its not really the dogs fault !......Shame these excuses never got made for pit bulls !.......To say " its not the dogs fault because the woman p

You may be banned but anyone in your home who is not also banned from owning dogs means dogs still can be a part of your home as long as the other family members are the registered owners. I'm well aware you know this, so no reason to teach you to suck eggs. why ohh why would you air such a thing on a public hunting forum, kudos, image maybe ? Then cry when someone makes comment. Dry your eyes, and remove WILF from your anus.

If your going to dictate a law...................then learn it first !....

Sole charge.......meaning if a person is alone in a home with a dog they are in " sole charge "........and theoretically your back in court.......if it was as simple as 1,2,3...........................

The reason i aired that was because im not in the slightest bit ashamed of it and have absolutely nothing to hide in any respect.......im an honest person mate i dont lie and bullshit my way through life like some folk ;) ..........now .....i have 2 guesses.

1.This is not the first username you have had on this forum.

2.This is not the first time i have been the target of your insults.

You see.....i dont claim to be a clever chap.........but i can tell people who are trying to be a mile off ;)

The presenter invaded the dog's personal space and the dog felt the need to defend itself, i wouldn't like it if someone randomly came up to my face like that, think i would punch them in the face. That was just the dog's way of saying please go away.

Do you get many birds ? :D

The presenter invaded the dog's personal space and the dog felt the need to defend itself, i wouldn't like it if someone randomly came up to my face like that, think i would punch them in the face. That was just the dog's way of saying please go away.

Do you get many birds ? :D

Lol, so that's where i've been going wrong, bit too rough like?