WHEN YOUR DOGS RUNNING DAYS ARE OVER

I HERE PEOPLE SAY THATS IT ,ME DOGS PASSED IT,,IT COMES TO EVERY 1,,AND EVEN US,LOL, SNIPE STILLS GO,S OUT BEHIND THE MOTOR, 3/4 TIMES A WEEK ,3/4 MILE, AND THEN FOR A WALK ROUND THE FEILDS TO LEY HIS HAIR DOWN,,, TO SLOW THE AGEING DOWN A LITTLE KEEPS HIM FROM,GROWING OLD I HOPE, AND COMES FERRETING WITH ME AL,MOST ALL THE TIME,,,HES IN THE HOUSE WITH ME,, SO HE HAS THE COMFORTS, AND FIND MESELF TALKING TO HIM,LOL,,, BUT MORE SO I TRY AND TAKE HIM EVERY WHERE WITH ME, HE CAN SPEND MANY OF A HOUR DRIVING ROUND WITH ME,,,ITS BETTER THAN A WALK IN THE MORNING, FOR 20 MINS THEN BACK TO THE KENNEL. WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO,,,,ANY ONE ELSE DO THE SAME FOR THE OLD HUNTERS,,.,, AND I STILL FEEL BAD WHEN I TAKE ME PUP OUT, AND LEAVE HIM,,,LOL

post-63272-0-80013400-1328832179.jpg

Edited by robert michem
  • Like 6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I HERE PEOPLE SAY THATS IT ,ME DOGS PASSED IT,,IT COMES TO EVERY 1,,AND EVEN US,LOL, SNIPE STILLS GO,S OUT BEHIND THE MOTOR, 3/4 TIMES A WEEK ,3/4 MILE, AND THEN FOR A WALK ROUND THE FEILDS TO LEY HIS

here is my old bitch fran, sadly gone now worked her all the way through her life,she was a fantastic jumper but as she got older she got heavier due to not going out as often, aged about 10 in pic, a

There is a definite attitude that its somehow more manly to ''get rid'' or pts once they can't work as much but i believe it betrays a serious lack of character on the owners part,getting rid of what

Posted Images

Whats happened to him Jim?

I anit got a retiered dog yet Jim, But iam sure my bitch thats 7 this yr will be handy to her dieing day even when the running gone out of her ill still have her fetch birds/rabbits back to the car when iam shooting out the window plus she bushes like a terrier so and marks well enough so will always be part of the team as you say its better than sitting it the kennel 23 hours aday, Plus shes like an old pal of mine so its even easyer to take a dog like her ever where with ya better that 90% people you meet any how ...

• Like 1

YOUR DEAD RIGHT TINY,, THE CATCHING DOSE NOT COME INTO IT,,, IM CLOSER TO SNIPE NOW AND HE ONLY GETS BITS AND BOB,S,,, ITS CALLED QUALITY TIME WITH YER BEST MATE,,, THERE AT THE THE BEST WHEN THEY ARE TO OLD,,, SNIPES TAKING STEADY THESE DAYS ON THE LAP TOP,,LOL

Edited by robert michem

did he get a bump on the lap top lol

he knocked his toe up on the keybored,,, he just done 79 rabbs 21 deer and yes 7out of 7 hares,,,lol and he,s 21 year old,,,for got to say david a big cat,, has well,lol,

theres nowt wrong with the dog but the couch is a decidely dodgy colour was it a panick buy.?? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I HERE PEOPLE SAY THATS IT ,ME DOGS PASSED IT,,IT COMES TO EVERY 1,,AND EVEN US,LOL, SNIPE STILLS GO,S OUT BEHIND THE MOTOR, 3/4 TIMES A WEEK ,3/4 MILE, AND THEN FOR A WALK ROUND THE FEILDS TO LEY HIS HAIR DOWN,,, TO SLOW THE AGEING DOWN A LITTLE KEEPS HIM FROM,GROWING OLD I HOPE, AND COMES FERRETING WITH ME AL,MOST ALL THE TIME,,,HES IN THE HOUSE WITH ME,, SO HE HAS THE COMFORTS, AND FIND MESELF TALKING TO HIM,LOL,,, BUT MORE SO I TRY AND TAKE HIM EVERY WHERE WITH ME, HE CAN SPEND MANY OF A HOUR DRIVING ROUND WITH ME,,,ITS BETTER THAN A WALK IN THE MORNING, FOR 20 MINS THEN BACK TO THE KENNEL. WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO,,,,ANY ONE ELSE DO THE SAME FOR THE OLD HUNTERS,,.,, AND I STILL FEEL BAD WHEN I TAKE ME PUP OUT, AND LEAVE HIM,,,LOL

fairplay to you bud the wee dogs done you proud by all accounts :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

he knocked his toe up on the keybored,,, he just done 79 rabbs 21 deer and yes 7out of 7 hares,,,lol and he,s 21 year old,,,for got to say david a big cat,, has well,lol,

theres nowt wrong with the dog but the couch is a decidely dodgy colour was it a panick buy.?? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

you no what these womem are like with tese colours,, 2,500 pound, 3 peace, then they get board of it,,becaurse the new rug his a diffrent colour,,,the rabbits will not run to all thislol,,she must i get a five,a for each rabbit,,

you no what these womem are like with tese colours,, 2,500 pound, 3 peace, then they get board of it,,becaurse the new rug his a diffrent colour,,,the rabbits will not run to all thislol,,she must i get a five,a for each rabbit,,

there not a wife spouse or even partner after nearly 20 years there more like a cross you bare or millstone round the neck that piss you off even when there breathing :tongue2:

i was lucky with two of mine ,they just dropped dead ,one at warmington just after a run another hit a fence at the east of england show ground ,both were past there best and getting old quick ,others i had to take to the vets ,never again ,its the hardest job i have ever done .

my old dog died in the summer there aged 17 watched him get slower and slower every day maybe should of got him put down but just couldnt do it , last day was terrible had him booked in the vets to get pts but he never made it died on the living room floor , was totaly gutted even tho i knew it was coming and it was prob for the best , for 17 years he went everywhere with me if you seen me my dog was never far away , on a brighter note ive got a new dog hes 7 months old now and cant wait to get him out lamping

Seems like he has done you proud jim and a man couldn't ask for a better mate. Its a pity a lot more folk dont treat the old warriors the same, i hear such talk as bringing them in the house makes them soft and such like, what a load of crap. My dog jim is kenneled, but i let him in the house when i get in from work and also do the same as you and take him everywhere in the motor with me, visiting mates and even if i nip too the shops. I would rather the dog be with me in the motor then stuck in his run, its all about creating that special bond with your canine hunting partner/mate. Plus i just enjoy being with the dog :thumbs:

• Like 2