Whippet x Lakeland

iv got a lakeycocker x whiipit 12 mounth old 18tts had her from pup great rabbit an squrril dog like a bullit at setting off an flys frew cover coming on great ideal for ferriting got the look and build of a whiipit jus bit smaller nice cross atb

post-52925-0-31065100-1329171092_thumb.jpgpost-52925-0-23151200-1329172598_thumb.jpg

them pics were took a cupple of mounth ago try get some up to date ones soon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking dog; should accelerate well! Great to see some differen mixes coming forward and I feelnthe Lakeland has a lot to add

few pics of the lad lookin for squirrel this morning

IMG]http://i1130.photobu...82/7b89bb0d.jpg[/img] this is the lad 17 in tts crackin little ferreting dog loves the rats and squirrels

Posted Images

Not decrying this cross, but would a Whippet x Lakeland or Whippet x Border be any better than a bedlington whippet.

The conformation of the bedlington compliments it to the Whippet therefore should be a faster Dog.

A good Bedlington X Whippet should work cover as good, if not better than the above crosses.

And the Bedlington has a reputation for having a good nose.

when it was younger it did since i had it ferriting its not realy yaped as its got older but i reckon it would on a long chase its not winning but on short chases cover t cover she dont yap n she ideal for me

SMART dog farrel ATBtony :thumbs:

good honest reply from you and the other lads. good luck with your dogs. :thumbs:

how much do whippet/lakeland, whippet/russel, whippet/pat or whippet/borders go for as my mate is interested in one. It cost me £200 for my first cross whippet/bedlington.

mine only cost me £50 from ma mate he breed them for ourselfs n thats most i paid for a dog he give me my lakie at 6 mounth old