Jeez!!

i dont understand you guys. ffs he is banned . get over it. if you miss him that much why not give him a call.

He`s sitting here pissing himself

But that doesn`t change the fact, the lad put up some pics of a pup, and because he was mentioned the topic got locked.

Apart from that. who gives a shit what you understand. :thumbs:

well I do not know his new user name is, but the fellow, who is banned, Has the dogs, bred hard down through the years, his old bitch Lana, a collie x, was as good a bitch, you would ever see,his SALUKI XS, went back into Tor of dartmoor, and they could do there job, for what they bred for, I really liked his young champion, he is 3 years old now ((( if he is still about, that dog had all what you would want in a dog,,(((( I want in a dog, pace to get to his Quarry, able to box his quarry in, strike, and finish his job,

and Stamina in a bundance, only get those type of dogs through good breeding, (((( and I have not seen the man for about 2 years now

and I live about 100 miles from his spot, just stating his dogs can do there job, and more, Yes Lads our game is coming to an end,

I started with coursing dogs back in the late fifties 50s, it was always in the fields and let the dogs do the talking for you, but the internet, has made super men out of Boys,