Clean my run please.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No excuse for that and sooner the dog gets sold the better for it .....

Fukcing stinking rat you would think he would have learned how to spell greyhound and bedlington also ..........

Sorry mate, didn't know it was yours.   If a dog has that much shit in the run it tells me it seldom gets taken out. Most dogs [including 7 month old pups] I've had over the years get into a routin

I can't believe people are defending this guy !! It doesn't matter if there is one hours, one days or one weeks worth of shit there.......Who in their right mind would put up pics advertising a dog standing in piles of its own shit !! How difficult can it be to clean it out ?

Cheers.

If people think that sloppy shit like that is normal for a dog, then they don't know how to feed a dog. It ain't a bloody cow, and shouldn't do sploshy great pats like that. Dogs fed correctly just shouldn't churn out stuff like that. And look at its feet as well: very long. I doubt its been out of that pen much at all. And its obviously used to having that much shit in the run or it wouldn't be walking about in it all the time. :censored:

Edited by skycat
  • Like 1

I can't believe people are defending this guy !! It doesn't matter if there is one hours, one days or one weeks worth of shit there.......Who in their right mind would put up pics advertising a dog standing in piles of its own shit !! How difficult can it be to clean it out ?

Cheers.

My thoughts exactly :thumbs: you just wouldn't take pics of a dog ,in a pen full of shit, :bad: No excuses, just lazy filthy ways

If people think that sloppy shit like that is normal for a dog, then they don't know how to feed a dog. It ain't a bloody cow, and shouldn't do sploshy great pats like that. Dogs fed correctly just shouldn't churn out stuff like that. And look at its feet as well: very long. I doubt its been out of that pen much at all. And its obviously used to having that much shit in the run or it wouldn't be walking about in it all the time. :censored:

Now that i agrea with taking the shit out before taking a picture is the least of that dogs problems.

what the f**k are you lot on? a run is to shit in,if fed on dry food a run can have no shit at night and full of it in the morning and if it was not looked after it would be in a worse state than that.

Sorry mate, didn't know it was yours. :tongue2:

If a dog has that much shit in the run it tells me it seldom gets taken out. Most dogs [including 7 month old pups] I've had over the years get into a routine and get used to emptying out when they're walked and only shit in the run as a last resort. :yes:

As for saying if it's fed on dry it can produce that much shite overnight, :icon_eek: never have I had a dog produce as much as that in a day never mind overnight.

You are right though when you say a run is to shit in but feck me that's overkill and to stand there and take a pic instead of walking the dog then cleaning the run out. :icon_redface:

• Like 3

what the f**k are you lot on? a run is to shit in,if fed on dry food a run can have no shit at night and full of it in the morning and if it was not looked after it would be in a worse state than that.

Sorry mate, didn't know it was yours. :tongue2:

If a dog has that much shit in the run it tells me it seldom gets taken out. Most dogs [including 7 month old pups] I've had over the years get into a routine and get used to emptying out when they're walked and only shit in the run as a last resort. :yes:

As for saying if it's fed on dry it can produce that much shite overnight, :icon_eek: never have I had a dog produce as much as that in a day never mind overnight.

You are right though when you say a run is to shit in but feck me that's overkill and to stand there and take a pic instead of walking the dog then cleaning the run out. :icon_redface:

mine get fed last thing at night and they get raw and very rarely i ever get a shit in my run because i take them out 1st thing every day and clean run at that time.but when ive fed mine on dry in the past they do alot more shits,they should of cleaned it yes but i dont think that is any worse than what i used to get up to only mine dont stand in it.lol