does anyone have a drawing or sketch of this?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL sorry!

@gunner ..i might get that on my forehead.

Thats much better than some of this celtic shit lads have these days !

thanks for spending the time to go out of your way and help me but ive allready got that tattooed on my other leg,fair play to you all you've all helped me no end.

Dont mention it !(try the internet buddy, theres an endless amount of pictures of various scenes)

i have but i cant seem to find what i want!im looking for an old fashioned type of fella,dressed in a two piece suit(trousers/blazer&hat)with a pair of wellies or boots perhaps an old gamekeeper or poacher type drawn in pencil,so when i have it tattooed its not in colour just watershaded or black and grey.thanks for your drawing it made me laugh fairplay.cheers mike..

• Like 1

i have but i cant seem to find what i want!im looking for an old fashioned type of fella,dressed in a two piece suit(trousers/blazer&hat)with a pair of wellies or boots perhaps an old gamekeeper or poacher type drawn in pencil,so when i have it tattooed its not in colour just watershaded or black and grey.thanks for your drawing it made me laugh fairplay.cheers mike..

Surely if you go to a halfway decent tattooist and tell them what you just said here he will be able to sketch something to your liking..........thats the trouble these days a lot of tattoists dont really have any real artstic talent they are just tracing over lines.

Sit down with someone and explain fully,its going to be on you a long time so why not get it right............rather than scouting round the internet hoping to stumble upon something.

• Like 1

Good luck in your quest, hope you get what your looking for.

thanks steve,nearly there ! wanted something more facing forward.thanks for the input and gnasher you're right in what you said about tattooist but their prices are bad enough without them having to sit down and design something with you,ive been to my tattooist of choice and talked it through with him but because its not the run of the mill design he asked me to find something to give him some idea,and speaking from experiance its got to be right as you all know they cant rub it out and start again ! yes gunner123 the quest goes on.............

Hi patterdale, I think I've got the book you' re on about,and if it helps, I'm also a tattooist and I'll be working at the cardigan tattoo studio for a week from march 5th onwards. Pm me and we can probably sort something out mate.

Cheers, wurz