tactical bushy knife for sale

for sale tactical bush knife . 8" over all length 4" blade 4" handle . this is one of my laser cut blades designed by me . it has been proffesionaly heat treated in salt bath and tempered under pressure to keep it from warping . the hrc scale is 57-59 .

the blank is cleaned and ground to 120grt finnish and profiled and has the edge put on it .

this one is finnished with 550 parar cord (the proper stuff from USA) its wrapped twice and its tight so wont slip .

the sheath is a therma plastic moulded to the shape of the knife under heat and compression for a perfect fit .

you can wear this upside down or any other way it wont come free !!!

2012_0206snow20120011.jpg

2012_0206snow20120006.jpg

i want £45 posted for this bad boy , im making a massive £8 from that !!!!!"

first come first serve please tho guys .

if it sells before you have the money i can simply make you another .

all the best matt .

is that to much for you ?

for a laser cut blank thats proffesional heat treated and tempered with kydex sheath £45 is about right . before paypal fees and post i would make £8 of that . minus post and 4% about £2.50

if you can get um cheaper let me in on the secret !!

the blank is drilled so if you pay the £8 for knife scales and pay me the £10 id want for the 2 hours to fit and shape the handle its still cheap . but im happy to do it .

all the best , matt.

alright yeah it could be used for anything . the blade shape is pretty common one over seas but not what you would see over here that often .

its hrc scale (how hard the steel is) is pretty high so it will take some abuse before it will get blunt but its not so hard you wont be able to sharpen it with hand tools.

so its an all rounder really .

im pretty sure i could gut rabbits fillet a fish or break up a deer a good few times with it and not worry about dulling it , unless you hit to much bone or teeth . bone wood and enamel from teeth will dull a blade fast !!

unless you do stupid things with it you will get a year with out major work to the edge . if you have trouble sharpening it i will do it for free if you pay the postage !!

cant say fairer than that !?

thanks guys !!

yes a good wet stone and steel is what i use then strop it if i want it stupid sharp.

thanks again fellas.

i know this one is not cheap like some of the others iv done but its cos it has modern features that cost me , but with that comes a guarentee of quality .

all the best ,matt.

£45 :icon_eek:

is that to much for you ?

for a laser cut blank thats proffesional heat treated and tempered with kydex sheath £45 is about right . before paypal fees and post i would make £8 of that . minus post and 4% about £2.50

if you can get um cheaper let me in on the secret !!

the blank is drilled so if you pay the £8 for knife scales and pay me the £10 id want for the 2 hours to fit and shape the handle its still cheap . but im happy to do it .

all the best , matt.

£45 for a knife that will last you a life time??

i have knives from this chap and must say they are top notch for the daily use in the field.

all the best with the sale bud :thumbs:

trying to buy one of his blades but i am never fast enough :) :) on here lol