One of my lurchers had parvo last summer and its terrible to see your dog go through it, i always remembered an old guy said once before he had a pack of beagle pups and majority of the litter had parvo so they forced fed them natural live yogurt (plain yogurt from tesco / asda etc for about 58p a tub) force feed it to them till theyre sick. So we were in a predicament as to whether to have him put down but we thought we would give it a go and fair play 3-4 days into the symptoms he was a new dog again!!! Couldnt believe it!!!

I also know of another woman that lives in the same area as me her staff had parvo and believe it or not she gave him Vindaloo and it cleared it straight away!!!

One of my lurchers had parvo last summer and its terrible to see your dog go through it, i always remembered an old guy said once before he had a pack of beagle pups and majority of the litter had parvo so they forced fed them natural live yogurt (plain yogurt from tesco / asda etc for about 58p a tub) force feed it to them till theyre sick. So we were in a predicament as to whether to have him put down but we thought we would give it a go and fair play 3-4 days into the symptoms he was a new dog again!!! Couldnt believe it!!!

I also know of another woman that lives in the same area as me her staff had parvo and believe it or not she gave him Vindaloo and it cleared it straight away!!!

what a loan of old ballocks

old timer123 do you no any tips on keeping my other 2 dogs safe cheers nh

yes mate my tip is jab at 6 weeks old again at 1o weeks old an then at 14 weeks old an always give first jab before it leaves its mother this method has never failed me atb o t Edited by old timer123
  • Like 1

go to vets get anything that is showing symptoms jabbed with anti-inflammatorys asap.

hydration is the next thing, get the vet to give dogs injection of saline solution underthe skin.

activated charcoal tablets are meant to flush the poison out of the bowels and it cant hurt to try it (available from the chemists)

yoghurt may help a dog thats in recovery but i wouldnt put much faith in it as a miracle cure

keeping the dogs warm and hydrated is of the utmost importance.

good luck

• Like 3

what a loan of old ballocks

How the F**k can it be aload of bollox it was my dog !!!!

If the dogs do show some signs make sure they are getting enough fluids into their system as thats how most dogs pass away due to the lack of fluids. There is no miracle cure for anything and nothing is guaranteed what might work for one might not work for another, but the guy asked for PEOPLES advice not one persons. If they want to take the advice and try it by all means he knows there is that option available to him but just cause someone had given their own advice and opinion and its something that you wouldnt do with your own dogs, dont knock it butty, write something usefull instead of criticizing others. Goodluck to Night hunter in finding the information but if in doubt just give the vets a quick call :)