Open Coursing- IRELAND

what a fookin mess, them greyhounds suffred badly due to the ground being so bad and them not being fit!

this is proper coursing below, not that pile of shite above. :thumbdown:

That's obviously a reply from a man who knows what he's on about. Ok the ground was wet but that particular meeting had to be run that day and the conditions were horrible all that weekend. Those greyhound were as fit as any in the country. Whats going on in my video and whats happening in yours are to completely different types of coursing that simply cannot be compared. But then what would i know.

:laugh:

what a fookin mess, them greyhounds suffred badly due to the ground being so bad and them not being fit!

most of s ireland would disagree with you lol. but differant type of coursing but myself enjoy all kinds and enjoy it for what it is a day out running or watching the coursing whichever type it happens to be .
  • Like 2

.mossy, you greyhound coursing men over here in Ireland, hate decent lurcher lads, as you want all the hares to your selfs. what you get up to, is digusting, proof is below, of a man, that was out with his son, ferreting, here in Ireland. I got this from another forum, if that was me, i would of flatened the b***%*d!!

I presume your a irish greyhound coursing man yourself??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''well, was out their last week, doing a bit of ferreting with my son who is 9. we were doing well and had the permission to clear some rabbits in some silage fields. their seemed to be a lot of hares about and my whippet x jack russel had fun trying to get near them but she is just a ferreting bitch.

anyhow, we had 6 rabbits and was about to have a cupa wheN a fella comes racing across the field to us waving his arms about shouting out, out, out!!!!

he started fecking and blinding accusing me of hare coursing with a lurcher! mad.gif i said calm down to him, he had a bloody great hurly in his hand waving it about. i was raging and said, now look it, i am after a few rabbits, what the feck are ya on about?? he said he was the official member of a coursing club in that area and that he had seen my dog running hares, i said i don't go after them but what can i do when the bloody things are everywhere!! i showed him the rabbits and said i was just ferreting, showed him the ferrets as well. he still was not satisfied the b***%*d and said thats just an escuse!! confused.gif

he was getting fairly hot now, with the hurly, i said you are starting to scare my son and said if he decided to use the fecking thing, i would not be held responsible for my actions!! i rang the farmer and he came straight out to us and took the bollix to aside and he went on his merry way!

what the feck was that about i said to the farmer, he said the greyhound coursing men are very touchy and very protective of their hares, i said ''their hares'' i thought they were wild!!!???

Its not right to do that, any greyhound coursing men reading this, ''COP ON TO YOUR SELFS''!!!!! mad.gif

Edited by Blue one

i think them greyhounds ar shit.get them on fen and see how fit they are :thumbs:

craig by the same token take the salukis to the waterloo cup give them the same start the greyhounds had to give and see if they got near them before they were in cover . it just wouldnt happen and fair play, because its two differant type of coursing but to say those greyhounds are shit you dont know how wrong you are .
  • Like 1

mossy, you greyhound coursing men over here in Ireland, hate decent lurcher lads, as you want all the hares to your selfs. what you get up to, is digusting, proof is below, of a man, that was out with his son, ferreting, here in Ireland. I got this from another forum, if that was me, i would of flatened the b***%*d!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''well, was out their last week, doing a bit of ferreting with my son who is 9. we were doing well and had the permission to clear some rabbits in some silage fields. their seemed to be a lot of hares about and my whippet x jack russel had fun trying to get near them but she is just a ferreting bitch.

anyhow, we had 6 rabbits and was about to have a cupa wheN a fella comes racing across the field to us waving his arms about shouting out, out, out!!!!

he started fecking and blinding accusing me of hare coursing with a lurcher! mad.gif i said calm down to him, he had a bloody great hurly in his hand waving it about. i was raging and said, now look it, i am after a few rabbits, what the feck are ya on about?? he said he was the official member of a coursing club in that area and that he had seen my dog running hares, i said i don't go after them but what can i do when the bloody things are everywhere!! i showed him the rabbits and said i was just ferreting, showed him the ferrets as well. he still was not satisfied the b***%*d and said thats just an escuse!! confused.gif

he was getting fairly hot now, with the hurly, i said you are starting to scare my son and said if he decided to use the fecking thing, i would not be held responsible for my actions!! i rang the farmer and he came straight out to us and took the bollix to aside and he went on his merry way!

what the feck was that about i said to the farmer, he said the greyhound coursing men are very touchy and very protective of their hares, i said ''their hares'' i thought they were wild!!!???

Its not right to do that, any greyhound coursing men reading this, ''COP ON TO YOUR SELFS''!!!!! mad.gif

I don't know who you mean by "you greyhound coursing men" because I don't have any greyhounds at the moment and do all my running with lurchers. Yes some coursing club lads do go mad about lads hunting there preserves but saying they are all like that is just ignorant. The club here where i am have there preserve, they watch it all the time and catch the vast majority of their hares from that land and they have soul permission on it so i stay off it for arguments sake, and in my experience hares on their preserves don't run half as well as hares that have to run to survive a couple of times a season. You can give out all you want about them but they arn't going to go away, if they try and throw you off land that isn't their preserve tell them to get f****d and walk on.

Craigluckyjihad if you think coursing with greyhounds here in ireland and coursing with saluki bred dogs on big land is the same then i'm sorry your experience of coursing has been so limited. Horses for courses. Coursing here is about a sprint, not a marathon.

mossy, you greyhound coursing men over here in Ireland, hate decent lurcher lads, as you want all the hares to your selfs. what you get up to, is digusting, proof is below, of a man, that was out with his son, ferreting, here in Ireland. I got this from another forum, if that was me, i would of flatened the b***%*d!!

I don't know who you mean by "you greyhound coursing men" because I don't have any greyhounds at the moment and do all my running with lurchers. Yes some coursing club lads do go mad about lads hunting there preserves but saying they are all like that is just ignorant. The club here where i am have there preserve, they watch it all the time and catch the vast majority of their hares from that land and they have soul permission on it so i stay off it for arguments sake, and in my experience hares on their preserves don't run half as well as hares that have to run to survive a couple of times a season. You can give out all you want about them but they arn't going to go away, if they try and throw you off land that isn't their preserve tell them to get f****d and walk on.

I have known of decet lurcher lads, just out for a hunt on permission, get run, by greyhound coursing club lads, who dont even have the right to be their!!. Some of them can get quiet violent for no reason.

I agree not all. I also dont blame some of them,, as some lurcher folk, who realy dont deserve that title, give a bad name to the rest of us, i am talking of gangs, going out with no respect for the land or farmer ect, running packs of lurchers threw sheep ect ect! these sort, are a pain, but, we lurcher lads, are not, all like that!

you would love to have the money to buy one of them bitchs,,, di**head