ortovox transmitter and bf box

yes they do, i take it you have got a collar with a pocket tho?? or know you will have to tape the transmitter on to a collar?? an the depth it reads wont be exact mate, as they calibrated diffrently, but it does work, deffo iv used 1 :thumbs:

this daft smiley come up by mistake an i cant delete it :censored::blink:

Edited by reddawn

i have been looking into this and i think i am going to get the bellman and flint collar with the pieps freeride reciever .has anyone tried the freeride as it dont seem to be a bad bit of kit and if on a budget is reasonably priced been looking at the other recievers and though they look better there is a great difference in price as long as it does the job its not like i will ever be in a avalanche i have the mark 3 deben and i think its alright but would prefer the set up i just mentioned would like to hear off anyone that as used this set up atb ks

right iv looked for the chart mate, an i cant find it, i think i sent it to a mate when he borrowed me ortovox collar, ill check with him...

but

im pretty sure, the 1`st meter on the box is actually 2 ft deep an then every metre after is actually 18 inches

so

1 metre on bellman box is actually 2 ft to collar

2 metre on bellman box is actuallu 3 an a 1/2 foot

3 metre is 5ft an so on, like i say mate thats just down to me asking the wife as she helped me work it out, just get collar an box an a tae measure an test it in garden a you will get the jist of it

if i get the proper chart back ill deffo get it posted on here or pm'd to ye mate :thumbs:

right iv looked for the chart mate, an i cant find it, i think i sent it to a mate when he borrowed me ortovox collar, ill check with him...

but

im pretty sure, the 1`st meter on the box is actually 2 ft deep an then every metre after is actually 18 inches

so

3 metre is 5ft an so on, like i say mate thats just down to me asking the wife as she helped me work it out, just get collar an box an a tae measure an test it in garden a you will get the jist of it

if i get the proper chart back ill deffo get it posted on here or pm'd to ye mate :thumbs:

I've used that set up too and yor not far out with those readings, but I would say 2 meters is more like 5 foot though?!

Cheers

Oli

but

so

I've used that set up too and yor not far out with those readings, but I would say 2 meters is more like 5 foot though?!

Cheers

Oli

that was from memory mate an it was a good few years ago now i bought it :icon_redface: best way to go about it is practise :D