Dykes ditches and dog

had a run over to petreborough. the sun came out and what a lovely day it was. not knowing we wondered off our permission and a farmer came over we explained our selves and he says not a problem we exchanged phone numbers and please come again he said. we got 44 rabbits. me and tony was more than happy with that the ferrets done a little work as well lol. jim and shuarnovderby

post-63272-0-41576700-1328216712.jpg

post-63272-0-80747600-1328216733.jpg

Edited by robert michem
  • Like 1

i have that much now tomo,,its becomeing boring,lol,

Hardlife :laugh: Give it all to me mate, then you can try to poach it and i will try to catch you :laugh: Spice your life up a bit :tongue2:

Well done, good bag :thumbs:

iff you lived closer i wud be clad to give it you,mate,,hard abits die hard,,lol

Who said anything about living closer :laugh: I put over 1000 hunting / dog related miles on the clock between saturday lunchtime and last night :laugh: I'll go fecking anywhere for a bit of sport matey :yes:

i have that much now tomo,,its becomeing boring,lol,

Hardlife :laugh: Give it all to me mate, then you can try to poach it and i will try to catch you :laugh: Spice your life up a bit :tongue2:

Well done, good bag :thumbs:

iff you lived closer i wud be clad to give it you,mate,,hard abits die hard,,lol

Who said anything about living closer :laugh: I put over 1000 hunting / dog related miles on the clock between saturday lunchtime and last night :laugh: I'll go fecking anywhere for a bit of sport matey :yes:

So will I mate. . . Must admit I do like driving on my own with some good tunes and the anticipation of what might be a great day/night.

good on you for getting out there and having it large portions.

all i need is a bit more of my own permission now...Just to be able to return the favours to the people who have kindly let me join them on thier permission over the last couple of seasons.

frankles no,s lol, 1.945,, there time yet,,but can not see it,,,other than last year,,, norm,,do a round the 2,7oo mark,,,

thats dedication mate you should keep a record of how many miles you put in to achive that many well done have you been round my area cause all mine have vanished lol