show us your kennelk set up as i am makeing new ones

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they ok?   galvanised with some astro turf

looks like there not keen on a kennel mate! so build the biggest one u can and fill it with howlers!

Posted Images

How do you lads sort the drainage out ? Do you hook em upto the drains or just let the water soak into the ground ? What's the score ?

wouldn't fancy having my place stink of piss n shit lol

you connect it to your drainage from your house

had soak aways head ache :wallbash: the best thing i did was put drains in every thing goes down including small amouts of wood shaving. atb sp

How do you lads sort the drainage out ? Do you hook em upto the drains or just let the water soak into the ground ? What's the score ?

wouldn't fancy having my place stink of piss n shit lol

you connect it to your drainage from your house

had soak aways head ache :wallbash: the best thing i did was put drains in every thing goes down including small amouts of wood shaving. atb sp

got one on going built 10ft x 14ft block 8x10 shed at back with hole into a small box in shed 6x10 run at front with galv 1.5m gate and 1m pannel at front inbetween front pillars.door into shed at side and window looking into run,roof over the whole lot well thats how it will be when finished ive got blocks up and roof ready to put sheeting on waiting for the better weather :thumbs:

i,ve just rearrange my setup from blocked kennels ,bought myself a nice 10 x 5 shed/run and but in 10 x 10 run area busy with the drainage and lights i,ll but pictures when i,m fully finished ,dogs seem happier enough well the 2 thats init are ,the only problem i have they,ve started chewing 1 of the spars :censored: need some angle beaded hope that sorts the job out

Well I'm moving house soon and Im making 30 ft by 5ft dog run that will be divided in two giving two 15 ft by 5ft runs .I'll be using Heras fencing and I'm going to create a concrete base and concrete the pannels in. I'll be adding a roof aswell lol when I find the material I won't . I'm not sure if Im gona put normal dog type kennels in a sheds I'm not sure yet .

I should be starting it soon , can't wait lol

atb JD

i would keep away from harras fencing alright for temp basic but for long term ,get some decent galv fenceing so won,t regret it

I'm going to it's just until we settle in and get things sorted.

Cheers mate JD

• Like 1

Is it true you need planning permission for a kennel( only a small shed type setup to sleep 1 dog and a run attached) or were the neighbours just dropping hints they didn't want us to build 1?

looks like there not keen on a kennel mate! so build the biggest one u can and fill it with howlers!
  • Like 4

Mate Harris fencing sucks my mate had 1 built from it took him a whole day too set it up concrete blocks the works too hold it in place took the lab 10 mins too brake the mesh of the steel tubing and lucky he was still in the house or the dog would of been out on main road

• Like 1

Mate Harris fencing sucks my mate had 1 built from it took him a whole day too set it up concrete blocks the works too hold it in place took the lab 10 mins too brake the mesh of the steel tubing and lucky he was still in the house or the dog would of been out on main road

i agree the weld points a weak ,not advisible for dogs of such status
  • Like 1