Game Over

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant believe the.amount of absolute w a n k e r s on here the boys just lost his dog at 17 years of age n yous are rippin the piss, bang out of order dare to call yersel dog lovers. all the best mate

Some right heartless cowards on this site. Look at the big men knocking a 17 year old straight after her dog's been killed.....   Should I really expect any more from this site?   I can take peopl

Sorry to hear that R.I.P SOX , I run some moors up here with cliffs on but I would never get anyone to slip their dogs near them as it's common sense, i'll give you a pup when I breed my 2 if you are

No matter how old you are, or how long you've had dogs, it's still gut wrenching to lose a dog, BUT, it is, unfourtunately, part of the game ! Blaming the bloke who took you out won't realy help, you will meet pleanty of dicks in the dog game ! Have a think about it when you are feeling a bit better, and get another dog and start again ! Good luck to you :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 3

i had exactly the same thing happen as you ,,, i was a little older around 20,, dog ran a rabbat over the quarry edge,, same as you, my mate had not told me where the quarry was,,

rip sox,,,, but as the saying goes,,, if you fall off the horse , get streight back on

• Like 2

Some right heartless cowards on this site. Look at the big men knocking a 17 year old straight after her dog's been killed.....

Should I really expect any more from this site?

I can take people ruining threads with bullshit and I can deal with the dick measuring contests but what some have said on this thread is pretty f*****g sickening.

• Like 7

it brought a tear to my eye kiddo..poor little bugger.

what a tosser that bloke is,

Dont giv up though..time will heal.

get a new dog quick...help to ease the pain and take your mind off your sorrows.

rip..Sox

Some right heartless cowards on this site. Look at the big men knocking a 17 year old straight after her dog's been killed.....

I can take people ruining threads with bullshit and I can deal with the dick measuring contests but what some have said on this thread is pretty f*****g sickening.

:yes: :yes: the offer of a first cross bedlington/greyhound pup is there for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

What posts are you reffering to ? I can only see one reply that was someones attempt at humour. Every other post is commiserating with the girl.

Cheers.

Shite way to learn a lesson most of use have lost dogs at some time or other One of mine broke it,s neck a few months ago If i was you i would be looking for another pup to bring on.You never forget them but you can only go forward and make the best of a bad job.R.I.P Sox

I'll never forget losing my first dog in an accident, and no, I'm not making light of your situation:, but the first cut (or death) really is the deepest. It feels as though you're whole world has fallen in, and there's the guilt as well: you feel that you're responsible for the dog's death, even though it wasn't your fault at all. The pain does get less as time goes one, and at least the dog went out doing what it was bred for, and the end was quick. In time, if you are truly a hunter, you'll get another pup: take bearinator up on his kind offer. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about your dog Nat,most people in this game has lost a dog in the field at some stage,unfortunately it has happened for you pretty early in it but it's can be part of the process in learning the game ,if you can pick up a young pup now you will have all summer to play around with it and it will be a nice age to be getting started on some uneducated bunnies in September and you will be that be more cautious on the slips you give which is not a bad thing.ATB ,hope get a new dog and stay in the game ;)

I'll never forget losing my first dog in an accident, and no, I'm not making light of your situation:, but the first cut (or death) really is the deepest. It feels as though you're whole world has fallen in, and there's the guilt as well: you feel that you're responsible for the dog's death, even though it wasn't your fault at all. The pain does get less as time goes one, and at least the dog went out doing what it was bred for, and the end was quick. In time, if you are truly a hunter, you'll get another pup: take bearinator up on his kind offer. My thoughts are with you.

I've inboxed her some pictures of the future parents ;) it ain't a kind offer though Skycat as I've been in the same situation before and it was good pals that got me back on my feet and out doing what I love :yes: , pleased my main boss on the shoot ain't on the site as he would have me working more for saying I love being out with the dogs :laugh:

Sorry to hear that R.I.P SOX :cray: , I run some moors up here with cliffs on but I would never get anyone to slip their dogs near them as it's common sense, i'll give you a pup when I breed my 2 if you are after 1 then :thumbs:

I hope you dont pal lol

Sorry for your loss pal RIP.

:yes: :yes: the offer of a first cross bedlington/greyhound pup is there for you :thumbs:

thats a very kind offer from you mate i hope she takes one atb