Game Over

Some right heartless cowards on this site. Look at the big men knocking a 17 year old straight after her dog's been killed.....

Should I really expect any more from this site?

I can take people ruining threads with bullshit and I can deal with the dick measuring contests but what some have said on this thread is pretty f*****g sickening.

:yes: :yes: the offer of a first cross bedlington/greyhound pup is there for you :thumbs:

thats a very kind offer from you mate i hope she takes one atb

Once again it ain't a kind offer, I've got 2 litters planned this year but the other litter ain't for beginners or part timers ;) and if she takes a pup out of the litter I've offered her, then she is doing me a favour and I'll be able to see it's progression on here :yes: plus I do like to help newbies out when I can as I'm getting soft in my old age :icon_redface:

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant believe the.amount of absolute w a n k e r s on here the boys just lost his dog at 17 years of age n yous are rippin the piss, bang out of order dare to call yersel dog lovers. all the best mate

Some right heartless cowards on this site. Look at the big men knocking a 17 year old straight after her dog's been killed.....   Should I really expect any more from this site?   I can take peopl

Sorry to hear that R.I.P SOX , I run some moors up here with cliffs on but I would never get anyone to slip their dogs near them as it's common sense, i'll give you a pup when I breed my 2 if you are

It's a kind offer and if it's helping you out then I will seriously consider it :) Sox was a beddie whippet and i was looking at getting a cross like this in a couple of years. He was my second dog my first was a whippet that had to get pts as he had a brain tumor he was only 2 :( No luck in this game

my collie seems to be 'missing' him and iv been told to let her see him but I thought this would make her worse, poor dog since she was a pup she's lost 3 friends

cheers

Chin up...easier said than done i know,you've had a rotten start to the lurcher game but when your on rock bottom trust me on this there is only one way to go! Good luck to you and just keep on keeping on! R.I.P Sox ....ATB Andy :drink:

• Like 1

It's a kind offer and if it's helping you out then I will seriously consider it :) Sox was a beddie whippet and i was looking at getting a cross like this in a couple of years. He was my second dog my first was a whippet that had to get pts as he had a brain tumor he was only 2 :( No luck in this game

my collie seems to be 'missing' him and iv been told to let her see him but I thought this would make her worse, poor dog since she was a pup she's lost 3 friends

cheers

The offer is there so think about it and like I said in the message I'll even get her jabbed to bring her in to get her lined if you want a pup earlier although I do prefer it happening naturally :thumbs: and it will be the only litter coming off the bitch :yes: . You are having rotten luck though with the runners :cray:

Regardless of if I/they knew the layout or not, I wouldn't have run or let anyone else run a dog on that sort of terrain, if a dogs on quarry it will follow it till it loses sight, where it be across roads, cover or this case a cliff, your mate shouldnt be running any dogs anywhere near terrain as dangerous as that,

If you don't know the land, try and find out as much about it as you can, the one time I never walked a piece of land I had before allowing dogs to run it, a dog hit a cow feeder and broke it's leg, a sore lesson, but a lesson learned none the less,

And bad Craic all the posters ripping the piss out of the LASS, she's just a pup herself c'mon lads get a grip eh, show a little respect to the dog and a little condolence to the girl.

RIP Sox

Regardless of if I/they knew the layout or not, I wouldn't have run or let anyone else run a dog on that sort of terrain, if a dogs on quarry it will follow it till it loses sight, where it be across roads, cover or this case a cliff, your mate shouldnt be running any dogs anywhere near terrain as dangerous as that,

If you don't know the land, try and find out as much about it as you can, the one time I never walked a piece of land I had before allowing dogs to run it, a dog hit a cow feeder and broke it's leg, a sore lesson, but a lesson learned none the less,

And bad Craic all the posters ripping the piss out of the lad, he's just a pup himself, c'mon lads get a grip eh, show a little respect to the dog and a little condolence to the boy

RIP Sox

It's a girl mate

And bad Craic all the posters ripping the piss out of the lad, he's just a pup himself, c'mon lads get a grip eh, show a little respect to the dog and a little condolence to the boy

RIP Sox

yeah knowing the land is real important we always make a point of walking the land in the day time to map it out in our heads the go and no goes.

and the last thing the girl is people taking the piss show some respect

• Like 1

RIP Sox

It's a girl mate

Whoopsy! My bad! :icon_redface:

RN2508 I understand what your saying but I trusted that if he runs his dogs there then it would be safe!? It's a lesson learnt the hard way and as I said I'm only going to go on my permission now

thanks

RN2508 I understand what your saying but I trusted that if he runs his dogs there then it would be safe!? It's a lesson learnt the hard way and as I said I'm only going to go on my permission now

thanks

I hope my post never came across like I was blaming you? It wasn't meant to and if it does I apologise. You run a dog on land that someone runs theirs on the assumption that everything is hunky dory, I bet alot also do that but I bet not many would run a dog on land where there is probable dangers that they know about, you didn't know, your mate did, he is inconsiderate to his own never mind yours, as said chin up, RIP sox

No I'd prefer nature to take it's course, plus il have more time to persuade the mother :) il message you soon thanks again

No problem :yes: , you are right there is some decent people and some waste of spaces in the game. I'll get some more pics of the sire and his pedigree and inbox you them, as he isn't mine but I have the use of him as a stud so don't want to post pics on here of my pals dog :thumbs: