A nice picture of me young bitch lucky

Don't really like taking action pictures mate when I'm out just incase get pulled lol,should have took a picture of the mrs face though when they caught it lol,she's like and anti shouting no lucky leave it alone !lol I was laughing my ass of inside lol.

look mate not having a dig me personly i wont slip my dog at any thing other that rabbit at this age, i was out with a keeper friend at the week end and had amply oppertunities to let marley see red but held him back he didnt like it but he will thank me for it later on in life.

I understand where your coming from mate but it's just that bond with your dog no the ins and outs of it what it can do and can't do some dogs mature quicker than other,like mine has got more fire in her guts than my older dog got a stronger jaw bigger build and strength and mentally forward when she's out on the lamp so who's saying shes can't do the odd thing that's my 22 inch older dog dog does week in week out!?you see people slipping dogs at 5/6 month old on game I feel that is extreme I didn't Evan let my pup have a lay on rabbit in the middle of the field till she was nearly 8 months cause I felt her speed wasnt good enough yet but in the last month and half her body speed maturity has grown,and I no there's a bit of growth and speed to come mate.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres a recent picture of me bitch lucky,what do you guys think ??

Lol Naa it's to show off me flucky camera shot cause I can never get one of the little c**t standing still,so I was pretty chuffed of me self for that photo lol