A nice picture of me young bitch lucky

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres a recent picture of me bitch lucky,what do you guys think ??

Lol Naa it's to show off me flucky camera shot cause I can never get one of the little c**t standing still,so I was pretty chuffed of me self for that photo lol

;) Yeah ploughed strait into to the teeth end,first battle scar lol.

is that the reason for the close head shot 2 show you battle wound :laugh: :laugh:

Lol Naa it's to show off me flucky camera shot cause I can never get one of the little c**t standing still,so I was pretty chuffed of me self for that photo lol
  • Like 1

accidental or on purpose ?

Open forum paddy boy,pm me Mate

well if you slipped it at 9 1/2 dont moan when it jacks at 18 month old its still a pup, we all no people are doing fox's so why put it in a pm if you can see the scar's tell the storie. Edited by spazzy paddy

well if you slipped it at 9 1/2 dont moan when it jacks at 18 month old its still a pup, we all no people are doing fox's so why put it in a pm if you can see the scar's tell the storie.

Who rattled your cage mate??i don't ruin dogs !!i ain't no div! She's me second dog iv had my older dog since he was five weeks old now hes7 and trained him from nothing,he ain't let me down not once in all these years,all she's has had is a handful of lay on rabbits and had a tug of a Charlie when me older dog had the killer hold but she has got a very high prey drive strong and handled the first fox one very well,so this time I felt in myself she was ready to slip with my older dog and she got there first and went in at the deep end took a bite then went into a metal rage,got the hold she wanted and ragged the f**k out of it Evan pulling my other dog from side to side with it lol,and done the job in the end,look I ain't no young idiot,if I felt she wasn't mentally ready to go with my other dog I would never of slipped her,that will do her for a while now,just a bit of experience for the future,so y put comments like that bud??

well if you slipped it at 9 1/2 dont moan when it jacks at 18 month old its still a pup, we all no people are doing fox's so why put it in a pm if you can see the scar's tell the storie.

Who rattled your cage mate??i don't ruin dogs !!i ain't no div! She's me second dog iv had my older dog since he was five weeks old now hes7 and trained him from nothing,he ain't let me down not once in all these years,all she's has had is a handful of lay on rabbits and had a tug of a Charlie when me older dog had the killer hold but she has got a very high prey drive strong and handled the first fox one very well,so this time I felt in myself she was ready to slip with my older dog and she got there first and went in at the deep end took a bite then went into a metal rage,got the hold she wanted and ragged the f**k out of it Evan pulling my other dog from side to side with it lol,and done the job in the end,look I ain't no young idiot,if I felt she wasn't mentally ready to go with my other dog I would never of slipped her,that will do her for a while now,just a bit of experience for the future,so y put comments like that bud??

should ave put pics up would be interested to see :thumbs:

now boys everybody has there way of doing things :yes: theres a better way than this open forum bitching to talk about it ;) and just to add i dont think eather of u are wrong and as lurcher man knows his isent the only pup to have started at a young age some just self enter and theres nothing u can do about it but the one thing i will add when u all brought the pups u were told when u brought them there not for the faint hearted and they will enter early :thumbs:

Don't really like taking action pictures mate when I'm out just incase get pulled lol,should have took a picture of the mrs face though when they caught it lol,she's like and anti shouting no lucky leave it alone !lol I was laughing my ass of inside lol.

look mate not having a dig me personly i wont slip my dog at any thing other that rabbit at this age, i was out with a keeper friend at the week end and had amply oppertunities to let marley see red but held him back he didnt like it but he will thank me for it later on in life. Edited by spazzy paddy