Sensible Folk page..IanB

I think we all should be given a sensible question to answer like for instance the following if we cant answer it correctly we dont get in the special forum.

3 students sharing rooms at University and all costs etc see a TV for sale in a shop on the High Street so they each put £10 in the kitty to buy the TV theyleave it to one of the lads to do the deal with the shop owner.

The lad who used to be a member on here goes to the shop and says to the shop assistant how much again is the Tv set to which he replies £30. he hands over the £30 to the assistant and leavesthe shopwith his telly.

He meets the owner of the shop as hes going out through the door and exchanges the time of day with him

The Owner says to the assistant how much did you sell the Telly for to that lad to which he replies £30 ok says the owner I know that lads family and hes a shooter go catch him up and tell him he can have it cheaper give him a fiver back

The assistant however is a dishonest chap and takes 5 one pound coins out the till and runs after the lad but as he is dishonest he slips 2 of the one pound coins in his pocket (£2) for himself and gives the chap £3back

Now that means each of the lads has paid £9.00 each for the telly

according to my maths though somethings wrong here the figures dont add up

3x9 =27 and the £2 in the chaps back pocket adds up to £29.00 so thers a £1 gone missing somewhere.

Now i reckon is if the chap owns up to nicking it or can explain where the missing £1 gone to he can join the special forum for non numpties, I should add I dont think i will be a member as i had nothing to do with it going missing nor have i any idea to whos got it either :laugh:

That had me thinking! lol. A similar scam has been used to make money off of shopkeepers when changing notes for coins.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is they not some way you can rig a page up that is locked and only sensible folk can veiw the page with the mean's of a password..that can only be given by mod's or 100% normal member's..i dont mean a

I have been reliably informed only those who are considered couth will be allowed into the inner sanctom. That definitely rules me out as the wife says I am the most uncouth person shes ever met, alt

I find that the ....opinionated , argumentitive , contentious people are sometimes the ones worth reading .

Posted Images

I think we all should be given a sensible question to answer like for instance the following if we cant answer it correctly we dont get in the special forum.

3 students sharing rooms at University and all costs etc see a TV for sale in a shop on the High Street so they each put £10 in the kitty to buy the TV theyleave it to one of the lads to do the deal with the shop owner.

The lad who used to be a member on here goes to the shop and says to the shop assistant how much again is the Tv set to which he replies £30. he hands over the £30 to the assistant and leavesthe shopwith his telly.

He meets the owner of the shop as hes going out through the door and exchanges the time of day with him

The Owner says to the assistant how much did you sell the Telly for to that lad to which he replies £30 ok says the owner I know that lads family and hes a shooter go catch him up and tell him he can have it cheaper give him a fiver back

The assistant however is a dishonest chap and takes 5 one pound coins out the till and runs after the lad but as he is dishonest he slips 2 of the one pound coins in his pocket (£2) for himself and gives the chap £3back

3x9 =27 and the £2 in the chaps back pocket adds up to £29.00 so thers a £1 gone missing somewhere.

Now i reckon is if the chap owns up to nicking it or can explain where the missing £1 gone to he can join the special forum for non numpties, I should add I dont think i will be a member as i had nothing to do with it going missing nor have i any idea to whos got it either :laugh:

That had me thinking! lol. A similar scam has been used to make money off of shopkeepers when changing notes for coins.

Yes it was on the real hustle... :thumbs: I watched that for the scams and nothing to do with Jess......... :icon_redface:

Yes it was on the real hustle... :thumbs: I watched that for the scams and nothing to do with Jess......... :icon_redface:

I could paint a portrait from memory of that girl.............. Can't remember many of their scams though! :icon_redface::laugh:

I could paint a portrait from memory of that girl.............. Can't remember many of their scams though! :icon_redface::laugh:

She never really done scams....basically she just walked up to a group of guys, said her car was broken down, flashed a bit titty and asked for £20 quid and f****d off with a bunch of notes................ :laugh: There ye go mate, away and have 5 mins alone........... :icon_redface:

post-47935-0-10153500-1327929354.jpg

• Like 3

I don't think we are doing our argument of being mature, intellectual and valued forum members much good lab. We'll never make it into the sensible section! :laugh:

Anyway, my cold shower's running........ :icon_redface:

:laugh: ....What do you mean? This is a topical discussion about the Real Hustle between you and i and the cast members. The fact that Jess is seductively dressed and sucking my knob.....i mean sucking a lollipop is irrelevant dont you agree?........ :laugh:;)

Sorry, my gripe is nothing to do with dyslexia, it's about the puntuation free posts by the likes of Whin (I know, he's gone) and the continuing use of txt talk when it's banned. The txt talk itself is bad enough but when the censor cuts in and replaces words with [banned text] I'm always amazed that people don't bother to edit their posts accordingly.

The general quality of posts has sunk to a new low level in the last two years.

and ban every fecker who put's annoying sounds on there posts that gets on your fecking nerves everytime you click on the thread :thumbs:

I thought i was going round the twist with that background noise..folk should not be allowed to do that but the ones who do should be shot not banned...

On another note i got out of bed this morning all excited about the prospect a new sensible section..now i have scrolled the site and found nothing i think i will go back to bed.. :cray:

i thought it was a virus an done a full scan :censored: