Sign in to follow this  
bunnys

few picture of 2011 mules

i only breed canaries every four or five yrs for replacement hens keep the line going .and then only a handfull atb bunnys

i only breed canaries every four or five yrs for replacement hens keep the line going .and then only a handfull atb bunnys thought that might be the case,didnt think you would like cock canaries around too often tainting the song of them mules :thumbs:

Birds a mth early this ur that his mine are shall be setting first clutch of a pair weekend another couple pair starting building be nice ta get finished early for a change. Atb bunnys

• Like 1

First clutch chipped this morning , untested hen see what she's throws. Atb bunnys.

• Like 2

First clutch chipped this morning , untested hen see what she's throws. Atb bunny

good luck with them bunnys, hope theres some pics up end of season :thumbs: atb

Got back this morning from taking dog 2more hens chipping out don't seem normal very early for me anyone else noticed the birds more forward than past yrs . Atb bunnys

I got 9 greenfinch young un's from 2 nests outside,the first lot have jumped and one was sat in the eggfood tray having a nibble on a sunflower heart so there weaning ok,the sencond lot are just about to jump and of all the 9, all 9 are coloured hens :D silvers and cinny's :thumbs: .Early? :hmm: ,had earlier but nothing else has done much apart from he pain n the backside bullies who aid off the perch,got egg bound,finaly passed it then ate it,bloody things there turning out to be :laugh: ..

• Like 1

A got eight mules fledged 3belters Cana put pics up at mo on I pad grandson have to learn me , it's great all this technology lol pics soon . Atb bunnys.

• Like 2

great that bunnys,cant wait for the pics,i know what you mean with this techno lark,kids have to put me pics from phone to laptop :laugh: