• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopes ya likes folks atb bunnys.

?

Posted Images

post-52342-0-84537500-1416144119.jpg my hens are turning five now so the need to breed some more stock hens his a must these 2 young cock birds have been fetched in for that very purpose ,sgregated elsewhere in solitary .a lutinored eye and a black eye all of common ancestory .sib bred .atb bunnys.

Very very nice bunnys.

As im new to the birds ( been 30 years)

Im starting a fresh.

Ive a few this year's goldie cocks coming by next weekend.

And gotta find myself some more white canary hens.

Along with a few greenies I was kindly gifted by fireman, I should be well on my way apart from an oddbird here and there.

• Like 1

Wow what a set up and collection of birds, really is top notch. Your animal husbandry and eye for stock is outstanding, if I had somebody with your talents closer id consider trying the little birds with a mentor like yourself. I want to wish you all the luck in the world for the future, but I doubt luck plays much part in your breeding plan. Keep the pictures and advice comng please thanks for the kind words johny atb bunnys

just read every post on this topic and loved them all- i was given 2 [supposedly] call birds[canaries] and he said they were only young birds and wont sing tilll next spring they are kept together and are ok with each other -could i have been conned or will they mature into singers -sorry for being a bit thick lads -billy