• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopes ya likes folks atb bunnys.

?

Posted Images

I heard that!, :laugh: but truth be told in time if you do ever have to move him on due to needing space for other things don't take less than a £100 for him as he's worth that easy mate :yes: .

I'll add that mad as it may seem one mule i have that you'd have to bid bloody big to buy it off me don't even sing as it's a hen :laugh: ,the lutino greenie mule i have is a once in a blue moon bird to breed and if i could only keep one bird it'd be her.

DSCN2754.jpg

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I've tried to put vids on using photobucket but i can't ever get them to work without showing my whole photobucket account,so feck knows mate :laugh: .Very pretty bird that Bunnys and i presume you bred it as well :victory:. yeah fireman and yeah i ad same problem , would like to put one a 2 on with the birds rattling it out and a few of the hand tame goldies , but will try another avenue . atb bunnys. ps allways close to nature .

• Like 1

I've tried to put vids on using photobucket but i can't ever get them to work without showing my whole photobucket account,so feck knows mate :laugh: .Very pretty bird that Bunnys and i presume you bred it as well :victory:.

put a password on your account so people cant view :thumbs: its on the privacy setting

• Like 1