Sign in to follow this  
mickeyandmouse

DEER ANTLER CATTY

there bit more work in the antler catty stuff stinks trying to shape it lol the split pins and bullet tops work well with the antler solid and sturdy ill put some pics up of few others i made cheers

wher did you get the brass fitings on the tip to hold the elastic on

there brass split pins from diy shop i stretch them out and bend them around good sized screw driver then place them though the hole drilled at the top of the bullet shell and split the pin inside the shell ,once the antler in shape with arodite and a tight fit they set like concrete ill try get some pics tommorow of step by step.

wher did you get the brass fitings on the tip to hold the elastic on

there brass split pins from diy shop i stretch them out and bend them around good sized screw driver then place them though the hole drilled at the top of the bullet shell and split the pin inside the shell ,once the antler in shape with arodite and a tight fit they set like concrete ill try get some pics tommorow of step by step.

do you have any spare all ready to fit pal

give me the week and ill make 4 enough for 2 sets. pm me your adress ill send them to you just show me your finished catty and its a done deal

brill ya a sound lad :thumbs: