someone must have a lurcher bitch/pup litter for sale??

Danny you should never rush in make sure that the parents are doing what you want the pup to do bud :thumbs: that way your chances off the pup doing it increase bide your time and get the right pup from the right person :thumbs: that way it shouldn't be on here in six moths time when your fed up with it for sale

• Like 3

Danny you should never rush in make sure that the parents are doing what you want the pup to do bud :thumbs: that way your chances off the pup doing it increase bide your time and get the right pup from the right person :thumbs: that way it shouldn't be on here in six moths time when your fed up with it for sale

Spot on D, I've got a collie cross litter planned out of my old grey bitch so if you ain't in a rush for a pup I'll give you 1 :thumbs:

i don,t donate 2 sell dogs or 2 keep the up keep of the site cos they can do that without me ,but isn,t the whole point of selling dogs is 2 be donater 2 keep the peddlers away,??? recently you just have 2 be advert in lurcher section and it gets moved !

looking for lurcher bitch im in south wales but will travel for the right one,i dont whant to spend over £170 on one looking for bullxwhippxsal anything short coated and fast 07742678247 pictures if you have any

danny i,m putting my dog over a bitch very soon and you can have pick of the litter for free

looking for lurcher bitch im in south wales but will travel for the right one,i dont whant to spend over £170 on one looking for bullxwhippxsal anything short coated and fast 07742678247 pictures if you have any

danny i,m putting my dog over a bitch very soon and you can have pick of the litter for free

Hope I get a pick ;) only joking as you know my plans :victory:

I offered him one and he was supposed to ring me back when I text him he replied with a load of foul language and told me to go f**k myself. Steer well clear. He has asked for pictures of every breed going up to now. Messer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...