nice fox today

well out this morning at 7am hoping to get a fox or two,we had a stead drive 15mins away from my digging partners house. the 1st two earths we checked had nothing at home so back into the motor we went, had another drive this time around 30mins due to traffic checked 3 earths that were kicked out but the dogs said nothing was at home so we decided to go onto the old railway and check the banking, the 1st earth we got to my dogs were going mad on the couples so turned the b&f on and let my big dog off. it was a tight spot he had to push in and for a big dog he can get into some tight spots, after around 10mins could here the dog mixing it well and got a reading of 1.5 on the b&f so i went for the shovels and when i was back the dog was still in the same place and not moving an inch so down i went. broke through straight on top of both the dog and foxes heads, put the shovel between them both and freed my dog from this tight spot and coupled him up while the keeper dispatched the fox. the dog didnt take that much fist which im glad... all in all a good day with a good laugh in good company

atb dd

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

11.jpg

111.jpg

and the backfill

IMG_0147.jpg

• Like 5