.22lr bullets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive stuck to the winchester! Any one in hants wants 96 cci hollow points they can have em!!

I agree CCI will stop Rabbits dead, but its the hitting them with CCI that I find to be the biggest problem!

haha bad shot always blames his tools (no offence meant BTW )

Yes I couldn't get a decent grouping with them, I found at least 1 out of every 10 is a dud round you can hear the difference in the sound when you pull the trigger and you will get a drop of about 8" from the rest of the group. I've just bought some Winchester SuperX subs but haven't had chance to try them yet, but I'll never use CCI again.

Edited by Simonrees

Sorry to say it but iam glad someone else had the same problem with the cci as i did sorry to hear you got so many left thought.

I have just contacted CCI about this problem as i have quite a few of these left myself, in my experience they are quite a helpfull bunch so they they may offer to help us out if so i will let you know.

Edited by richmcgin

I find these often very hard to chamber in my cz452.....really difficult to close the bolt, and then if you end up not shooting you quite often won't retract the seated bullet so have to discharge the gun just to eject the now spent case!!

However groupings not too bad...I managed 3 simultaneous 3/4" moa groups (actual range 50 yards) last week, but yes, as stated above you quite often get one that has a totally different sound to the others.....more often a louder "crack" than the normal muted sub discharge I find.

I had decided to persevere with them as I didn't like Eleys or RWS, but haven't tried Winchesters.....maybe I should......wish I'd only got 90 left though!!!