anybody with dogs that doesnt work or has someone home all day?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me this site is classic the lad is obviously a youngster and lives in his fathers house so doesn't reAly have much say in the house. His father is bed bound Ill not well whatever. They have a mat

I retract the statement about the lads dad being ill I don't know how ill he is and shouldnt have called him a tool, for that I apologise.

Stick him in a old folks home..

ive done all the basic things mate tv radio food toys bones, now im having to get this thundershirt pressure thing to try... supposed to calm them and also some herbal things too

got some fencing gonna try him outside tomorow fenced off with acces to the brick kennel, using the tin with marbells in on string or hose... if he shows improvement il build a couple of kennel and runs

ive done all the basic things mate tv radio food toys bones, now im having to get this thundershirt pressure thing to try... supposed to calm them and also some herbal things too

got some fencing gonna try him outside tomorow fenced off with acces to the brick kennel, using the tin with marbells in on string or hose... if he shows improvement il build a couple of kennel and runs

It's just a shame the other dog doesn't get on with it as another dog is usually company enough.

It's just a shame the other dog doesn't get on with it as another dog is usually company enough.

yea, toyed with the idea of getting a custom measured cage muzzle for him but its not fair to do that really

• 4 weeks later...

well nothing has changed even with the calming stuff... old man had enough again and the bull went for him again, this time right infront of me for no reason unless they wanted my cuppa...

i cant place any advert here, anyone interested in him for 70quid let me know we can talk about it