Strongest jaw/bite on terriers

Wheres this conversation goin hahaha!!! Yes ppl,rotties have a much higher biteforce,bt it aint a terrier,the pit,am-staff,english and staff have all the hardest bits 'OF THE TERRIERS'. then ide say d lakey,patterdale,wire fox etc are next,maybe alongside the glen,cairn la la its endless!! Y go on bout lions and hyenas tho lol

an otter can remove a turtles cock in 1 bite.

i once punched a chicken so hard that i broke 3 of its teeth.

but dickheads and dickheadettes, i'd say that the strongest psi bite in the terrier world would belong to a well conditioned Russian Black terrier.

• Like 1

Despite its name, the Black Russian Terrier is not a true terrier: it is believed that about twenty breeds were used in its development, including the Airedale, the Giant Schnauzer, the Rottweiler, the Newfoundland, the Caucasian Ovtcharka and the now extinct Moscow Water Dog.

Straight from that well known font of all accurate knowledge that is Wikipedia :laugh:

the mastiff breeds have the biggest jaw strenght of all breeds of dog suposedly, maybe its because most tests are acted in kind of a police sanario [a dog running then biting] normally a arm sleeves with a pressure thing in, so does that not mean the bigger/heavier the dog the more pressure it will cause if you no what i mean, im not to good at wording things lol

Wheres this conversation goin hahaha!!! Yes ppl,rotties have a much higher biteforce,bt it aint a terrier,the pit,am-staff,english and staff have all the hardest bits 'OF THE TERRIERS'. then ide say d lakey,patterdale,wire fox etc are next,maybe alongside the glen,cairn la la its endless!! Y go on bout lions and hyenas tho lol

I,D WOULD SAY AN AIREDALE AFTER THE BULL TERRIER BREEDS,DEFO MORE THAN A LAKY AND A PATTERDALE IN FACT NO COMPARISON,THE LADS THAT USE TERRIERS FOR HOLDING HOGS,REKON AFTER THE BULLYS A MALE AIREDALE IS BEST,SO THAT SAYS QUITE A LOT IMO