Bull x poach golly bred single handed bitch

Guest D.F.K

How come none of your pals wont take her??

the offer was there only 2 lads i know where i live an hunt with regularly one has just gone to jail...the other has a pup out this bitch in question, and an older dog has no room

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DFK Don't meen to be hard mate but the best thing to do is PTS mate She's nearly killed her own pup (is it) 3 times, she's not the quickist, she's took a liking to sheep, she's left a trail of distr

want rid of my bitch..   reasons she has nearly killed my pup twice the dog has taken a liking to sheep over the last 3 months.......the dog has not done anything wrong work wise, there are people h

you dont even know me you   Listen pal im giving a dog away whats your problem.....your talking to me like you know me? you dont? do you know the dog? you dont!!   it has f**k all to do with you,

Posted Images

I carnt even be arsed to comment,the games fu**ed...only twice :no:

You know what shouldnt of put this dog up here....

Done loads of stupid things regarding dogs thought might of been doing something decent for change thinking someone might do right by the dog where ive done wrong.

CLEARLY IM WRONG.

the bitch is a cracker if i had room ide be on the phone :thumbs: .........i do have a pal ho is looking for a lurcher and he is 100% if you want it to go to a good home with plenty of work pm me and i will give him your number

No offence to anyone but the lads being honest about the bitch,if there is someone interested in the bitch then they know what she is and what she's not. I had a bull x turn to sheep and the electric collar cured him,not everyone's cup of tea the collar but worked on this dog,sheep scare the shit out of him now but the dogs had a serious amount of quarry,could of been a very good dog wasted if id of done what alot of people would have done and pts

• Like 2

How much is she

not trying to be funny but i agree with otter.in a nut shell....the worm has turned mate...and do you not think you should of put your sore bitch seperate from the pup??? am sure she would of been giving out signs she was getting over stressed by the pup pestering her?that pup should of been removed the first time never mind it happening twice'.and you say she only dabbled with the sheep because she aint been out for a while?what about when she aint been out for a bit while longer and decides to turn on 1 of them kids?maybe you dont no your bitch as well as you think?or maybe you do no your bitch and you have seen the signs that she has turned for the worse?not to mention the path of destruction you mentioned.basically if you dont work this dog for a period of time she will take things she aint supposed to be taken i,e dogs,sheep,kids,and so on and so forth???? sometimes even the softessed of dogs can turn into killers,so you cant guarantee that this bitch is safe with what you think she is safe with.its a time bomb really aint it .so the way i see it your bitches mind just wants to kill regular,and if left to long the closest thing to her will do.this is just a start of a dog with an overwhelming thirst for blood and to kill.and you have to think about when the bitch is layed up in summer months?will she turn on something more serious that she aint supposed to etc etc..i would'nt put this massive risk onto noone,not for no money,terrier or even free.sounds like you dont want your heart broken again and would rather use other options?but on ther hand like you say...there might be somebody out there that can cope with all the liabilities and give your bitch some good graft for alot of years.there's alot of risk and chance but dont mean it aint possible?so good luck on that 1 at least.not being harsh here but just the way i see it bud. atb candle :thumbs:

f.uck me its grabbed a sheep.....now its a kid killer :laugh:

twice pal.. and nearly killed its own pup twice.. and we dont even no the details about the path of destruction??? you should'nt even look at it as a joke to be honest,because it will turn around and bite you right on the ass :D and who said its a kid killer? am looking at the full picture,you just keep trying to put ya 4 peice jigsaw together while ya sucking ya thumb bonny lad :thumbs::tongue2:
  • Like 1

u would think im fecking selling the dog IM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!......easy desicion PTS ITS NOT YOUR DOG SO IM SUUUUUURRRREEEE IT WILL BE VERY EASY FOR OTHERS TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT

if i didnt get a terrier out of it id be giving the dog to the best home she could have. for FREE.

wont be commenting again on this thread as im pissed off

i have been in your situation pal and i did'nt shoot the dog when i should have and ended up paying big so since that lesson i shoot sheep killers no second chances ..... buy the sound of it your bitch is disturbed in the head and it's only a matter of time before it becomes a man biter so stop messing and bitching about and shoot the f**kin bitch before it does some real damage

f*****g man biter . . . :rofl: best iv heard for a long time . . . . i no plenty of lads with driving dogs that would kill a sheep if it had chance. . . . dont listen to all these t***s saying pts . . . im sure some 1 off here will give the dog a good home. . . :thumbs:
  • Like 2

twice pal.. and nearly killed its own pup twice.. and we dont even no the details about the path of destruction??? you should'nt even look at it as a joke to be honest,because it will turn around and bite you right on the ass :D and who said its a kid killer? am looking at the full picture,you just keep trying to put ya 4 peice jigsaw together while ya sucking ya thumb bonny lad :thumbs::tongue2:

what planet are you on fella?

the dog is bred to kill....thats what its puropose on this earth is for. So every dog thats killing gear on the lamp or what knot is a danger to children?

Well most members of this forum should go an put thier dog down. Or you tellin me its more dangerous because its taken sheep? :bye:

There are 2 possible homes for bitch.

shes going to one of them

therefor the dog is gone

CLOSE THE THREAD...IVE GOT A HEADACHE

Amen and who ever has her im sure will have a good tool for a cerain job in the art of terrier work :victory:

• Like 1

the dog is bred to kill....thats what its puropose on this earth is for. So every dog thats killing gear on the lamp or what knot is a danger to children?

Well most members of this forum should go an put thier dog down. Or you tellin me its more dangerous because its taken sheep? :bye:

if your kids got curly hair it could be a worry :huh:

• Like 1

if your kids got curly hair it could be a worry :huh:

well you say your not an idiot...i beg to differ when you kept a sore bitch with a pup that kept on pestering her.......so chew on that smart ass :D and i was saying that if the bitch had turned in her own mind.........you say you no your own bitch?but even you did'nt no she was going to take them sheep...you thought you knew her and that you could trust her whilst among sheep....bet you never thought she would try and nearly kill the pup on 2 occasions huh?? the dogs meant to take quarry you put it on,not what it feels like taken because it aint been out for a while ... its crossed the line.......SIMPLE..... what other path of destruction has she done?while were on the subject?and was she stock broken properly?and if there's years left in the bitch,and you think that much of her?why dont you get rid of that pestering pup which could turn out to be a pile of shite? and just watch were you run your bitch instead of passing it onto someone else?anyways am tired so am off to sheep...........you enjoy yah lamb chops bonny lad :D