Nitesite NS200......a little gem.

Bill see if you can download the software, it is usually generic stuff anyway!

Had the NS50 out last night, it is weird! Like hunting via PS3. Found out it is an extreme low light/high IR unit, tiny little spots of light that you hardly notice get magnified by the camera to the point where you could think they were rabbit eyes (had a fun 5 minutes trying to stalk a streetllght that was about a mile away shining through a hedge about 200 yards away), same with unnoticed bits of metal or plastic in hedgerows, they flare the IR back as well. You do need to learn your permission again with IR!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've built our own and are in the middle of patent something else, according to un biased testers ours its better and will be cheaper, we shot a fox last night at 150yards clean kill and rabbits at

Hi all.   Been thinking of some night vision for a while now, and am going for the Nitesite NS200.   Being a person who needs to wear glasses all the time, this unit really appealed to me. It can

Hi Mick.     I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )   The unit ran solidly for 2hours and 20 mins on the one battery.   So using the unit on max

Posted Images

Hi Mike.

Thanks for the advice, Ill have a look about :thumbs:

Sounds like your having fun with your ns50, you realy should stop chasing strange lights though.......God forbid you spot a comet or UFO.......never see you again :laugh:

As for learning your permissions, your quite right there mate.

Get to know the dangers and hazzards that could be a problem to you in darkness.

Having a bit of flare is to be expected, I had some long grass to the left of me last night, about a yd away, and every time I came to the extreme left of arch, it would light the screen up :laugh:

Most tin cans and bits of plastic tend to stay still, its only the bunnies that run around, so go for the moving orbes :D

Bill.

Hi Mick.

After a fair old search, I came accross the solution in a mobile phone shop believe it or not.

For the Nitesite its a 3.5 jack, then going into the Angel Eye, its a 1.5 jack, so needed an adaptor, JOB DONE :D:thumbs:

The Angel Eye works well with the nitesite.Only problem I have now is the drives on my computer have gone tits up :censored: cant load the driver disc :thumbdown: ,......... so could be an expensive month for me :cray:

Bill.

What was it you said about kids inheritance :tongue2:

Can't take it with you :boogy:

Hi Mick.

After a fair old search, I came accross the solution in a mobile phone shop believe it or not.

For the Nitesite its a 3.5 jack, then going into the Angel Eye, its a 1.5 jack, so needed an adaptor, JOB DONE :D:thumbs:

The Angel Eye works well with the nitesite.Only problem I have now is the drives on my computer have gone tits up :censored: cant load the driver disc :thumbdown: ,......... so could be an expensive month for me :cray:

Bill.

Better get 2 then father!! :victory:

Hi Mick.

Bill.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can see that smug smile on your face from here you bugger :laugh::toast::thumbs:

Hi Mick.

Bill.

.....SORRY JOHN.............WHAT DID YOU SAY ?????.........Father apprears to have gone deaf.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::rofl:

Hi Mick.

Good shooting and pictures mate :thumbs:

I have to admire the courage and grit of the little fella in picture 3..............did he realy manage to bench press that brick? :icon_eek::laugh:

Also the one in picture 4 with two tails........dont see them often a ? :huh:

The rifle looks very cool and efficient mate, nice set up.

That Merlin bracket looks the mutts nuts too, very tidy indeed buddy, must get one :yes:

ATB.

bill.

• Like 1

"I have to admire the courage and grit of the little fella in picture 3..............did he realy manage to bench press that brick? :icon_eek: :laugh:

Also the one in picture 4 with two tails........dont see them often a ? :huh:"

:laugh: :laugh: that did make me chuckle!

Bill, the Cobra dsa is a perfect fit and totally rock solid i would definatley reccommend getting one.

I will be out this weekend for the rats and rabbits so will get pics up if i get lucky..

Hi Mick.

Bill.

.....SORRY JOHN.............WHAT DID YOU SAY ?????.........Father apprears to have gone deaf.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::rofl:

:censored: My hearing improved :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hi Buddy.

Improved?.............I would say it has returned........ good and propper.

The next worry will be the "eyes watering" when you check the bank ballance again :icon_eek::laugh::boogy:

Welcome to both of you.......... to the fellowship of Nitesiters :D:toast: "T" Shirts should be ready anyday now :D

Bill.

Hi Buddy.

Improved?.............I would say it has returned........ good and propper.

The next worry will be the "eyes watering" when you check the bank ballance again :icon_eek::laugh::boogy:

Welcome to both of you.......... to the fellowship of Nitesiters :D:toast: "T" Shirts should be ready anyday now :D

Bill.

Be able to see the "T" shirts in the dark lol

Hi guys, and Sweeney Todd , i have both the ns200 and the ns50 , i am the guy ST you spoke to about the cobra/merlin dsa

to mount the ns camera unit to the back of scopes infact i did one of the first reviews of the ns200, on the bbs

and was not that impressed with it how ever after the dsa mod and changing the battery and a gel sheet on the screen

to cut down the glare , both units are now used by me on most of my nv trips, i also have the pulsar N550 but i have to say its now hardly used , i am well impressed with the pertformance of the Ns units and the people at Nite Site listen to constructive criticisms which they realise are to their benifit if it improves the product , i will make no comments about the NH concern my views on that are well known

but i i certainly endorse the nite site products as a now satisfied user.

atb Brian

Edited by bunnyman
  • Like 1