Nitesite NS200......a little gem.

hi

Some nice groups there,and good tip with the foil :thumbs:

Davy

Hi Davy.

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

Yes the foil work well, we had some fun with it as you saw.

I wanted to hit the targets first, now have confidence in the unit, so look out bunnies :D

You been up to much mate ?

Bill.

hi bill

I went out with andyz Thursday,but got snowed off! couldn't see a fooking thing.

of to Hastings Sunday for the 6th round of SHS,will be picking the lads up at 2:45am to set off :icon_eek:

Davy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've built our own and are in the middle of patent something else, according to un biased testers ours its better and will be cheaper, we shot a fox last night at 150yards clean kill and rabbits at

Hi all.   Been thinking of some night vision for a while now, and am going for the Nitesite NS200.   Being a person who needs to wear glasses all the time, this unit really appealed to me. It can

Hi Mick.     I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )   The unit ran solidly for 2hours and 20 mins on the one battery.   So using the unit on max

Posted Images

Hi Mick.

I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )

The unit ran solidly for 2hours and 20 mins on the one battery.

So using the unit on max power, you would get nearly 5 hrs of use, with the two batteries, :thumbs:

All good mate :boogy:

Bill.

Thats good mate! One more question :rolleyes: are your batterys 6800 mah or 2800 mah? Bit confused as to which ones to buy lol.

Thanks Bill

The ones I have are.......Super Rechargable li-ion Model T-1248A 4800mAh.

Ordered mine from Ebay seller toto-city good people to deal with mate.

When you order, be sure to ask for UK plug type :thumbs: two pin, so need shaver plug Mick.

ATB.

Bill.

Brilliant mate thanks for that. Had a bit of a search on google and seem s the dvr we need is the jxd 318 and a av in av out lead with twin male 3.5mm jacks :thumbs:

Mick

hi

Some nice groups there,and good tip with the foil :thumbs:

Davy

Hi Davy.

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

Yes the foil work well, we had some fun with it as you saw.

I wanted to hit the targets first, now have confidence in the unit, so look out bunnies :D

You been up to much mate ?

Bill.

hi bill

I went out with andyz Thursday,but got snowed off! couldn't see a fooking thing.

of to Hastings Sunday for the 6th round of SHS,will be picking the lads up at 2:45am to set off :icon_eek:

Davy

Hi Davy.

Been lucky here , no snow as yet.....fingers crossed.

Mind you.......I dont mind the snow......makes my fookin garden look like everyone elses :icon_eek::D

Good luck to you and the lads at the SHS......safe journey, and good shooting all :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Mick.

I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )

So using the unit on max power, you would get nearly 5 hrs of use, with the two batteries, :thumbs:

Bill.

Thats good mate! One more question :rolleyes: are your batterys 6800 mah or 2800 mah? Bit confused as to which ones to buy lol.

Thanks Bill

When you order, be sure to ask for UK plug type :thumbs: two pin, so need shaver plug Mick.

ATB.

Bill.

Brilliant mate thanks for that. Had a bit of a search on google and seem s the dvr we need is the jxd 318 and a av in av out lead with twin male 3.5mm jacks :thumbs:

Mick

Hi Mick.

Looks a nice compact unit :thumbs: .....but......have a read of this mate :(:hmm: what do you think?

http://www.fpvuk.org/forum/index.php?topic=785.0

Bill.

• Like 1

Hi Mick.

Bill.

Thanks Bill

ATB.

Bill.

Mick

Hi Mick.

Looks a nice compact unit :thumbs: .....but......have a read of this mate :(:hmm: what do you think?

http://www.fpvuk.org...php?topic=785.0

Bill.

Mmmm thats given me food for thought Bill ....Although i will only be using the unit linked to my nitesite , will we still encounter the same sort of problems i wonder? A guy on youtube with the nitesite recommends the same unit. Ive also read that the Yukon dvr unit isnt compatible with the nitesite mate as i did consider it just price originally put me off :huh:

Mick

Edited by optelic2

Hi Mick.

Read some more about the JXD 318, and it seems the problems occur with rapid movement of the unit.

Cant cope with fast sweeping when recording.

I suppose our recording will be from a static position mostly, so the problems maybe not relevent to our usage?

We now need to toss a coin.......and see who buys and tries first....HEADS OR TAILS MATE ???? :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A bit more money ......but does look like a nice unit, well made...... good battery time too :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/S-CAM-Mini-Bullet-ccd-Camera-HD-video-recorder-DVR-8GB-/250848781117?pt=UK_Gadgets&hash=item3a67c0a33d

Bill.

• Like 1

Hi Mick.

Read some more about the JXD 318, and it seems the problems occur with rapid movement of the unit.

Cant cope with fast sweeping when recording.

I suppose our recording will be from a static position mostly, so the problems maybe not relevent to our usage?

We now need to toss a coin.......and see who buys and tries first....HEADS OR TAILS MATE ???? :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A bit more money ......but does look like a nice unit, well made...... good battery time too :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a67c0a33d

Bill.

Lol nice one Bill :laugh: . Ive had an email off a guy on another forum and he reckons the jxd unit is fine to use on the ns200 so i may take the plunge that is as soon as ive mot'd, taxed, and insured the disco at the end of the month :huh::icon_eek::( . Although the other unit you have al ink to looks really good!

On a brighter note the weather has improved out here so im off after the rats with the ultra tonight after work :boogy:

Mick

Edited by optelic2

Hi Mick.

Well.........I couldnt hold back any longer :rolleyes: Ive ordered the S-Cam DVR should be here in a few weeks.

Hope you have a good result and shoot this evening.

ATB.

Bill.

Sounds good Bill! Im jeaolous! let me know how you get on with it mate.

I went ratting for an hour last night and shot 6 but it was same old story trying to find the bodies in the maze of broken pallets and heaps of rubble and wood. Would have shot more i reckon but for some lads with a smoker who had been around earlier in the day.

012.jpg

Hi Mick.

Dont be jelous mate........I might not be able to work the bloody thing :laugh::whistling:

Could be a couple of weeks until it gets here.

Congrats on the Rats mate, good shooting and nice picture :thumbs:

Was you using your Ultra buddy?

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Bill,

i always use the ultra for the rats. With the ns200 on board its a near perfect combo :thumbs: please keep us updated on how you get on with the s-cam mate if its as good as it looks i will splash out the extra and buy one.

Atb Mick

Hi Mick.

Couldnt agree more mate, excellent combo :thumbs:

Bugger......looks like I lost the toss then :laugh:;)

As soon as the S-cam gets here I will let you know Mick, and hopefully get some trial footage up :blink::icon_eek:

Wonder if Ill need a editing suit.....all new to me :hmm:

Bill.

Lol i will be waiting with anticipation mate im sure it will work fine. As for the the editing suite i havnt a clue either mate! im soooo untechy will be looking for a few pointers from you there!

Off ratting again tonight the owner has said i can shoot in the grain barns so hoping to get a few. Then out over weekend for the rabbits hopefully.

Mick

Hi Mick.

A few pointers from me ????......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im studying the user manual I downloaded on the editing suit, must say, theres more to it than I thought :laugh::thumbs:

1769884.jpg:laugh::thumbs: