death row dogs ( bbc1 )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

• SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    [/quote]

thats about it, feck knows why they want dogs like pits+pitxs, they carnt look after there selves let alone a dog. Most of the pit types are friendly with people always have been, its when the shit like them on the TV get hold of them it goes wrong :yes: . If brought up with sensible people not thick cu'ts you would not have the prob with this type of dog today, but it will never happen when shit like them can get there hands on pups. I feel very sorry for the dogs that are killed, waste of a dogs life, its the breeders to blame selling there pups to scum ,( money) :yes: even though most on the box looked like they got feck all lol

it said in the programme there are 58 characteristics when identifying a pitbull type dog. i have been looking all over the internet for these and cant find them. if the law cant clearly state what is and what is not illegal what hope is there?

Put it simple, go to dick ed's home with there dick ed Ego to find there Dick ed dogs. oh wait no its not its the fact theyve raised it like that one way to put it is Sad, i hope the pit survives and carries on in the right hands!

unfortunately the only dog that feking survived is the one that actually bit somebody!

it said in the programme there are 58 characteristics when identifying a pitbull type dog. i have been looking all over the internet for these and cant find them. if the law cant clearly state what is and what is not illegal what hope is there?

and the only thing they said about it, "it has a box shape, the back of the dog will be aslong as the floor to the shoulder" and measured the head ..even the coppers sounded depressed about the dogs being PTS, he can obviiously see the f*****g "look at me im hard as f**k, my dog lives in a shit tip " type of people who have them.(not all bull breed owners live and think like that)but the ones they show is f*****g typical..it is a joke that the dog that bit a kid got handed back to the owner, when the others were friendly as . . backwards country

Read page 14 of this.

http://www.defra.gov.uk/publications/files/dogs-guide-enforcers.pdf

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

Dont think thats right - a lot of dogs bites happen because theres something wrong I.E the dog could be in pain and a child pulls it around

a lot of dogs give warnings first most often these are ignored and ignored and ignored, so the only way the dog can get through to anyone is to bite.

I have a dog hear that has bitten - she came in to rescue after being found wondering with a shatterd leg - that was full of pellets,

she bit the vet, the vet deemed her agressive and demanded she was pts, luckly for her the rescue and dog warden faught(sp) to save her life,

she is the most lovable dog ive ever met, when i picked her up she was nervous and frightend - should she have been pts there and then

without being given a chance? Btw shes a bull x whippet - any other breed the vet may have just thought it was in pain, thats why she bit him

but no he deemed her dangerous because she is the breed she is.