Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one here I have attached some permission papers which you all can use,you will have to edit where appropriate,this i have had to do after the amount of PM's I have had. I have had great succe

hi Every one just like to add,that chaz & I have just secured another permission (golf course) using these papers, I was told today that the club had loads of offers but our papers stood out an

That's great news! I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

Used these papers, printed off 30 copies I thought I would start off with a small mail shot. Well printed them off and put in envelopes and spent a couple of hours driving around the local countryside finding properties that I thought may need help.

That was two months ago and I have not had a single reply. Although the bloke three doors away is happy he has never had so much permissions his name is Billy Boggs.

• Like 2

Used these papers, printed off 30 copies I thought I would start off with a small mail shot. Well printed them off and put in envelopes and spent a couple of hours driving around the local countryside finding properties that I thought may need help.

That was two months ago and I have not had a single reply. Although the bloke three doors away is happy he has never had so much permissions his name is Billy Boggs.

PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've gained a few permissions already by fitting carpets for people with land but now I have moved house into the countryside I want to get some of the land around me. For miles around me all the land is owned by 1 family and my most of my family have rented the houses in this area of them for years so I have printed a set of papers off and I will be passing them to the owner Friday. I really hope I'm aloud permission as I only have to walk 10 yards and I'm on the land. Hopefully my vote for the owners new wind turbine will help my case :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers bud, have used this with a bit of tweeking to suit myself and got my first permission today on a local farm.

well done buddy, i am glad they have been of some use to you :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my first permission using slightly bastardised versions of these papers. BIG call out is that the public liability insurance was the biggie for me. Golf courses are demanding min £2.0 mil !! But the BASA insurance is only £20 a year and turned out worth it for me!