another bolt and dig

went out early today to check some more earths the first 3 were empty but the next one was holding so collard up the old bitch and in she whent it was a very rangy spot with about 20 eyes .........i could hear the bitch baying away and after about 15 mins out pop a large fox that was missed by me and away he went :cray: out come the bitch only to re enter the other end of the earth after 10 mins i located the bitch at 1.2 and she wasnt up to her game yet and she was digging on so i left her for another 15 mins and had a listen and now she was on and baying strong still at 1.2 about 4 foot on from the last mark so i started digging it was very easy going apart from the roots that slowed things down after 30 mins i broke through on the side of the bitch and lifted her out and dispached a nice dog fox

001-16.jpg

Edited by IanB
  • Like 3

Yep mate I was to slow of the mark today! It's not my land so I can't say anything still there you go. I'll have to go and check a few earths on their manor lol!!

there manor is dead i was up earlyer than them last week :D:angel: first in best dressed