• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont know but I would tackle them birds bang tidy lol

would ye let them tie ye up like a hog

Ive hunted in Oz, and the America's north and south, each place has different challenges.Queensland seemed very easy, some of the pigs were not even affraid of us approaching,. and they are no way as

what i dont get is when the old man goes on about his dog that died before the ones his son picked up surely if thats there job they would have line bred dogs from the old mans own stuff rather then waiting till one dies then fetching new young inexperianced dogs in

atb mexlad

• Like 1

what i dont get is when the old man goes on about his dog that died before the ones his son picked up surely if thats there job they would have line bred dogs from the old mans own stuff rather then waiting till one dies then fetching new young inexperianced dogs in

atb mexlad

good point mate but i think they are that smart to think ahead.

just seems odd that they have been doing it for 30+ years and they have to use inexperienced untested dogs

Maybe they arnt any descent breeders over there. The dogs the son bought were from a good breeder or so they said and the dogs were proven they just look like mongrels maybe we should send them some fox hounds and lurchers over and let them see some real dogs go.

atb mexlad

Exactly! There's one thing that there good at and it sure ain't telling the truth

The kinda breeds that I was shown while out there were half cross bull grey back too there bull crosses and some of them had collie kelpie and a few staghound cross but most of them were more bit bull type dogs so I think alot of them would say why change some thing that works

The kinda breeds that I was shown while out there were half cross bull grey back too there bull crosses and some of them had collie kelpie and a few staghound cross but most of them were more bit bull type dogs so I think alot of them would say why change some thing that works

was that in oz buddy what about that cross in texas i reakon there is not much choice out there if there is why arnt they using any ?

They do in Oz but the lads I went out with dint like much longdog in there crosses there crosses have too put up with the heat and ruff ground u got too think of the ground is not like ours all smooth ground it's all brush and and ground that is rooted too f**k by the hogs

Think 70% of the pigdogs here have some sort of longdog in them, the longdog (roodog/staghound) have been hunting rough rocky brush and bush areas for hundreds of yrs on faster game than pigs, ground is rarely a problem for the runners here any more than other breeds

• Like 1