• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get the garden hose ready!

tire the pup out with a bit of walking and playing, give it a good feed, and plenty of nice clean warm bedding in a draught proof kennel

it wont last long mate only about 2 wks

what you have to remember is, your pup has been taken away from all it has ever known since it was born, it's litter mates, mother and safe/ comfortable enviroment, it has then been put into a kennel on it's own. Give it a few days and it should settle in, can you let it out the kennel into your yard during the day to walk about? if so, i found this to work well to stop them whining during the day, at night try putting a radio in the kennel, if that doesn't work, try the hose, but don't soak the pup, spray the hose a couple of feet away from it, after a couple of times doing this it should settle down, try not to keep bringing the pup in and out the kennel at night as this just defeats the whole purpose all together, best of luck and stay calm, maybe be a good idea to call into neighbour and explain the situation. atb.

Yes he'll be out in the garden of a daytime with the two dogs I keep in the house. As i said in previous posts he's shut up now so I'm hoping he's got used to it already lol.

Just leave him be, mine cried for the first two days then shut up. He then cried for 2 weeks after the bitch had been because he could still smell her!!!

Ruby never cried because she had Tex to lay with so it was all good.

yer she will be worked but also pet for misses,learnin well still sleeps on landing though might try downstairs tonight haha.hope the whinings gonna calm down for you.not to bad as theres someone here most the time although dunno how that will work in the future though.got her final injection tomorro so looking forward to taking her out next weekend for her first proper wander :boogy: