dog fox bolted

went for a ramble this morning with the 2 terrier pups and the lurchers. done a spot with about 7 earths but nothing at home. so then went to some permission i got this year called to the farmer to have a chat and to see had he any problems with mr fox he told me he lost a few hens this last week and had seen 2 fox hanging around so left him and went down to the yard and parked up and set of done a couple small fields for bunnys the lurchers got 2 each so went to the spot were the farmer had seen them hanging around walking along and my lurcher started to mark a hole so took my black and tan pup of the lead and away she went in about a min, and started baying away.so got threw the ditch and let her settle got a reading on the box of 2 ft after 20 mins started to dig and still in the same place opened up took the bitch away and let my white pup in and was baying away nicely and the at the edge of the bank a fox bolted with the 2 lurchers after him and was caught half way over the field so lifted the white pup out and let the vixen go so wasn't a bad morning just me and the dogs

• Like 10

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went for a ramble this morning with the 2 terrier pups and the lurchers. done a spot with about 7 earths but nothing at home. so then went to some permission i got this year called to the farmer to ha

always next week mate

cheers mate