staffxgreyhound & englishbullxgreyhound

Both nice dogs lilpip are they 1st xs?? atb cbx

brindle dogs a first cross and black dogs bull whippet grey

I like the brindle 1 a lot & the other 1 is englishbullxwhipxgrey is he mate atb cbx

been a good servant to me in all fairness mate, engbullx whip to straight grey good dog but pull your b*****d arm off lol

tidy mate did you breed them yourself mate?? Atb cbx

brindle was out off my mates dogs an i bought the black dog in when brindle was injured for couple months looking to put it across the Hobs bitch off her when she comes in

what bitch is the hobs then mate??? Atb cbx

5/8th 3/8th staff whippet handy bitch i'll try get a pic off her

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a huge (daft!) EBT fan. Only because I grew up with one and loved the cod headed fool..! He was worked though and worked hard and I even tried to line him with both greyhounds and lurchers, sadly,

here a eng bull grey, boar dogs from australia  

Looks like it would ''Over heat like a J-reg montego estate'' after 10mins of walking !!

Posted Images

I'm a huge (daft!) EBT fan. Only because I grew up with one and loved the cod headed fool..! He was worked though and worked hard and I even tried to line him with both greyhounds and lurchers, sadly, or maybe not, to no avail...

As for which I'd have, if I had to have one... It really don't matter, as long as the parents have seen enough 'real' graft to justify a breeding and thats the way it always should be...!!!!

• Like 4

a lad from stoke TA had a couple i can remember the shane dog he was some tool a couple of pups come over derby way my mate had one he was a good dog good round a hole and not bad in the field he had plenty of graft and always come up trumps unfortunatly he had a tug and moved him on this was a fair few years back now but he did everything you would expect of a dog bred like that. would really like to see more of the english cross as the ones i have seen have been spot on and seem to blend well with the grey blood atb ks

my miniatue EBT are not over cobby types and there pure kc .

iv never worked them but im sure they would be good . there social, active and dont feel pain much . there stuburn but want to please .iv allways thought that if you switched them on you would not stop them again , and i dont have the graft for them to try it .

i know a guy in northhumberland that had a miniature that in the day was a good worker and a good draw dog . but thats just something he said to me i never saw it !

Edited by Simoman

I've never seen either of these xs & would try 1 if it was bred from tryed & tested dogs!! The only staffx I seen was my brothers dog but he was staffxpit he was a fantastic dog around holes,drawing,bushing,marking & was game as a pebble but he got stolen & I was a kid then I wish he was about now because I would have put him straight over a greyhound atb cbx

I like the brindle 1 a lot & the other 1 is englishbullxwhipxgrey is he mate atb cbx

been a good servant to me in all fairness mate, engbullx whip to straight grey good dog but pull your b*****d arm off lol

brindle was out off my mates dogs an i bought the black dog in when brindle was injured for couple months looking to put it across the Hobs bitch off her when she comes in

ok mate nice 1 how tts is your dog & hobs bitch???? Atb cbx

ok mate nice 1 how tts is your dog & hobs bitch???? Atb cbx

24 an 23tts

i had a ebt in the 80s it was nuts and as thick as a wall, sold it to a lad when my missus got pregnant as we couldnt trust it with human or animal. The lad took it and worshipped it despite it ripping the cab out of his lorry and destroying his kitchen!

i had a ebt in the 80s it was nuts and as thick as a wall, sold it to a lad when my missus got pregnant as we couldnt trust it with human or animal. The lad took it and worshipped it despite it ripping the cab out of his lorry and destroying his kitchen!

No offence mate but shouldn't of been sold, only one solution with dog thats a man eater........